Poloniex Futures has launched a brand-new fee structure for VIP customers. Users can now trade USDT-margined perpetual contracts with the lowest fees among all exchanges and find narrowed gaps between VIP levels and lower thresholds for leveling up. By offering the most favorable fee rates, we strive to build a fairer trading environment where all our customers can trade at lower costs.
At the same time, Poloniex will roll out a "VIP+1" program to give VIP users from other exchanges better futures fee rates on Poloniex plus a level up from their current VIP tiers. As from today, all users can apply to join the program by providing proof of their VIP levels on other exchanges and their last 30-day trading volume!
Below is the new VIP futures trading fee structure:
- As from today, all Poloniex users can apply to join the "VIP+1" program by providing proof of their VIP levels on other exchanges and their last 30-day trading volume to enjoy better futures trading fee rates and an upgrade from their current VIP tiers;
- Applicants need to be in the VIP program for spot, futures, or other markets on other trading platforms;
- Applicants' last 30-day trading volume in spot or futures or the sum of the two metrics on other trading platforms need to meet the specified requirements;
- VIP benefits obtained through this program are valid for 90 days (an applicant's fee rate is determined by their program benefits or actual trading volume on Poloniex, whichever corresponds to a more favorable rate). Upon expiration of the program benefits, we will increase, maintain, or reduce an applicant's VIP level based on the applicant's futures trading volume on Poloniex;
- Suppose a user enjoys VIP3 benefits or has traded 5,000,000 USDT or more over the last 30 days on a trading platform outside Poloniex. By submitting proof of the VIP level or trading volume, the user can become a VIP4 trader (i.e., VIP3+1) on Poloniex Futures;
- Eligibility: This program is not open to market makers;
- Prohibited countries/regions are as follows: Crimea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, North Korea, Palestine, Syrian Arab Republic, Somalia, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Cote d'Ivoire, Yemen, Lebanon, Myanmar, the Chinese Mainland, Cuba, Burundi, Morocco, United States of America and all U.S. territories, and any country or region subject to an embargo or other similar sanctions imposed by the U.S., the U.K., or the European Union (the "Restricted Territory");
- The fee structure and rules of the above futures "VIP+1" program are subject to changes, and the most updated version announced by Poloniex, if any, shall prevail.
Risk warning: Futures contracts are an innovative financial product that involves high risk and requires extensive knowledge. Please take caution when making trading decisions. Thank you for supporting Poloniex!
November 25, 2022
Click to download Poloniex App
Find us on
Customer Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoloSupport
Announcement Telegram: https://t.me/PoloniexAnnouncements