1. What are futures coupons?
Futures coupons can be used to offset trading fees for perpetual contracts. When a futures coupon is used, the trading fees will not be discounted when the order is executed, and you will receive fee rebates at a later time. Please note that the validity periods of futures coupons may vary, and you are advised to use the coupons as soon as possible.
2. How can I view the coupons that I have claimed?
The futures coupon you have claimed or activated can be viewed in Wallet > Futures or on the futures trading page. You will also be able to see information such as the available balance for coupons in the futures account.
3. What if my coupon does not arrive after I claim it?
The coupons you earn are normally distributed in real time, but may also be subject to delay (often less than five minutes) if you are a new futures user. If there is any question, please visit our Help Center or contact our Customer Support for help.
4. Is there an expiration date for the coupon?
Yes, there is an expiration date for the coupons you claim in the Reward Center or those airdropped to your account. After claiming the coupon, please use it before the expiration date, as expired coupons will be recycled.
- To claim your coupons, please make sure you have signed up on Poloniex and enabled futures trading;
- If you have coupons in your futures account, the balance of the coupons will be shown separately from the total balance of the futures account;
- The rules shall be subject to Poloniex's interpretations and decisions, which shall be final. Poloniex reserves the right to modify the rules or rewards of this program from time to time without further notice;
- Poloniex reserves the right to disqualify any user who is known or suspected of cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Poloniex from claiming or using the futures coupons. Any accounts found with malicious attempts to cash out the futures coupons may be banned.
Risk warning: Futures contracts are an innovative financial product that involves high risk and requires extensive knowledge. Please make rational trading decisions. Thank you for supporting Poloniex!