Dear Poloniex users,
Poloniex will be adjusting the APY rates for USDD. The details are as follows:
- The APY for USDD soft staking will be adjusted from 10% to 8%.
- Reward calculation:
- USDD reward for a user = The user’s total USDD holding *8%* Number of snapshots showing the user’s total USDD holding/365 days/4 (number of snapshots taken each day).
- The new period for calculating USDD staking rewards after USDD adopts the adjusted APY will be November 22, 2022 00:00–December 19, 2022 23:59 UTC.
All other criteria will remain in place:
How to earn rewards:
- Deposit USDD into your Poloniex account;
- Hold at least 10 USDD to be eligible for the rewards (no upper limit);
- We will take four snapshots of your USDD balance at 00:00, 06:00, 12:00, and 18:00 UTC every day;
- USDD in pending orders, pending deposits, and pending withdrawals will not count towards your balance;
- The staking rewards for USDD will be calculated and distributed every 28 days.
To receive rewards, your Poloniex account must meet the following criteria at the time of the distribution:
- Your account must be in good standing (not closed or frozen)
- Your account is not located in the prohibited countries or jurisdictions specified in the Poloniex User Agreement
Learn more about Staking on Poloniex
December 6, 2022
Click to download Poloniex App
Find us on
Customer Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoloSupport
Announcement Telegram: https://t.me/PoloniexAnnouncements
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions and Poloniex is not liable for any losses you may incur. Past performance is not a reliable predictor of future performance. You should only invest in products you are familiar with and where you understand the risks. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.