- Poloniex will pause the deposits and withdrawals of DOE on January 12, 2023 at 4:00 a.m. (UTC);
- Poloniex will pause the trading of DOE (DOE/USDT) and cancel all open orders on January 14, 2023 at 4:00 a.m. (UTC);
- Poloniex will start to swap users' DOE for KDOE at a ratio of 1:1 on January 19, 2023 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC). After the swap, Poloniex will change users' DOE into KDOE and update their history of trading, deposits, and withdrawals accordingly;
- Poloniex will resume the deposits and withdrawals of KDOE on January 19, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. (UTC);
- Poloniex will resume the spot trading of KDOE (KDOE/USDT) on January 20, 2023 at 08:00 a.m. (UTC).
- DOE smart contract address: 0xf8e9f10c22840b613cda05a0c5fdb59a4d6cd7ef
- KDOE smart contract address: 0x5f190F9082878cA141F858c1c90B4C59fe2782C5
- Your DOE balance may be updated to Kudoe (KDOE) at any time during the swap. Please rest assured that your asset will be secure.
For more information:
KDOE website: https://kudoe.io/
KDOE official announcement: https://medium.com/dogs-of-elon-community/kdoe-token-launch-1fff5f300126
January 10, 2023
Click to download Poloniex App
Find us on
Customer Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoloSupport
Announcement Telegram: https://t.me/PoloniexAnnouncements
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions and Poloniex is not liable for any losses you may incur. Past performance is not a reliable predictor of future performance. You should only invest in products you are familiar with and where you understand the risks. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.