The rules of Poloniex Center Center are as follows:
- 10% rebate of handling fee: "Users who register through the invitation code can enjoy a 10% rebate for Spot, Margin, and Futures transactions. The rebate is valid within 60 days from the registration of the Poloniex account, and the rebate will be issued to the spot account. Records can be viewed in [Activity-Wallet-Other], transaction rebate reward = net handling fee * rebate ratio".
- Deposit task: Follow the task requirements to complete the specified amount of deposits (only on the chain deposit) to receive deposit rewards, rewards can be viewed in the [Reward Center – Coupon Center].
- Spot trading task: To earn spot trading rewards, you must fulfill the relevant spot trading tasks, with the exclusion of trading volume using spot coupons, exclude Maker transactions, and zero transaction fee trading pairs.
- Futures task: Users need to register and open futures to receive the trial fund or coupon reward. The part of the transaction amount offset by using the futures trial fund is not counted in the futures trading task count.
- The opening time and validity period of each task may be different, and the total amount of task rewards for trial fund and coupon is limited on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Each task needs to be collected in the reward center before completion, in order to be effectively counted by the system. For tasks such as "cumulative futures account transfer" or "cumulative spot/margin/futures trading volume," there may be some delay in displaying the progress of task completion. For the task of "cumulative active futures trading," the display delay may be even longer.
- Poloniex reserves the right to revoke any user trial funds or coupons claimed by users who are found to be cheating, suspected of cheating, or in violation of any Poloniex rules and regulations. Any attempt to fraudulently in trial funds or coupons may result in a ban on the account.
- Poloniex reserves the right to have the final decision and interpretation of the event rules, and to modify the event rules or rewards at any time without prior notice.