Dear Poloniex Users,
To provide better margin trading services, Poloniex has rolled out a brand-new cross margin trading mode. The feature has been widely acclaimed by our users since it went live. Therefore, we are launching the "Poloniex Margin Trading Competition: 20,000 USDT to Be Won!" campaign to give back to users for their long-standing support and trust. Come and grab a share from the 20,000 USDT prize pool! Details are as follows:
Campaign period: 20 days, March 9, 2023 at 10:00 - March 29, 2023 at 9:59 (UTC)
Click here to fill out the form during the campaign period, then you are in! Please join Poloniex's margin trading Telegram group if you have any questions regarding the campaign. You are also welcome if you simply feel like chatting with other margin traders!
1. 5,000 USDT for new margin traders
During the campaign, all KYC Level 2 users who enable cross margin trading for the first time and trade 500 USDT or more on margin will be able to earn from 5,000 USDT. The amount of each airdrop is random and up to 5 USDT.
2. Trade more to share 5,000 USDT
During the campaign, users whose cumulative margin trading volume reaches 1,000 USDT are eligible to share a 5,000 USDT prize pool. The amount of each airdrop is random and up to 10 USDT.
3. Climb up the leaderboard to get a greater share of 10,000 USDT
During the campaign, users whose cumulative margin trading volume reaches 10,000 USDT will be included in the leaderboard and share the 10,000 USDT prize pool as per their rankings. Details are as follows:
Ranking by Margin Trading Volume
Minimum Margin Trading Volume Required
|1st - 3rd (3 winners)||500,000||Share $2,000 in proportion to their trading volume|
|4th - 10th (7 winners)||200,000||Share $2,000 in proportion to their trading volume|
|11th - 30th (20 winners)||100,000||Share $2,000 in proportion to their trading volume|
|31st - 100th (70 winners)||50,000||Share $2,000 in proportion to their trading volume|
|101st - 300th (200 winners)||10,000||Share $2,000 in proportion to their trading volume|
Rules and terms:
1. The total margin trading volume of this campaign counts the trading volume of all executed margin transactions, including the auto-borrowed amount.
2. The three rewards are not mutually exclusive and can be added up.
3. This campaign is not open to market makers.
4. Reward distribution: All rewards will be distributed within 20 working days after the campaign ends. You can log in to your account and view the rewards in Activity > Wallet.
5. Users deemed to have used multiple accounts in an attempt to win multiple prizes will be disqualified from this campaign.
6. We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based in a prohibited country/region. Prohibited countries/regions are as follows: Crimea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, North Korea, Palestine, Syrian Arab Republic, Somalia, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Cote d'Ivoire, Yemen, Lebanon, Myanmar, Chinese Mainland, Cuba, United States of America and all U.S. territories, and any country or region subject to an embargo or other similar sanctions imposed by the U.S., the U.K., or the European Union (the "Restricted Territory").
7. All Poloniex employees are considered insiders as they are aware of inside information in the course of their duties, whether intentionally or unintentionally. Likewise, non-Poloniex employees who are informed of such information are also considered insiders. Insiders must abide by the following rules to prevent any insider trading:
- Inside information must be kept strictly confidential and must not be disclosed to any non-insider personnel (including family and relatives) inside or outside of Poloniex.
- Insiders are not permitted to use their corporate or personal accounts to trade on the Poloniex Platform.
8. The rules of the campaign shall be subject to Poloniex’s interpretations, amendments, and decisions, which shall be final. To ensure a fair campaign, we reserve the right to disqualify any user who is known or suspected to have cheated or violated the rules set by Poloniex (e.g., using multiple accounts to win multiple prizes).
Risk warning: There is a risk of forced liquidation in cross margin trading. Please make rational trading decisions. Thank you for supporting Poloniex as always!
March 9, 2023
Click to download Poloniex App
Find us on
Customer Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoloSupport
Announcement Telegram: https://t.me/PoloniexAnnouncements