1. The Poloniex Futures copy trading service (hereinafter referred to as "futures copy trading") allows users (referred to as "Followers" or "You") to copy trades made by other traders (referred to as "Lead traders"). When you follow one or multiple lead traders, you will also copy their asset portfolio. Please note that you can only be a lead trader or a follower at any given time.
2. Poloniex Futures Copy Trading User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement") is an agreement entered between Poloniex and you regarding your use of the Poloniex futures copy trading service. By accessing, logging in to Poloniex (including Poloniex's APIs, mobile applications, etc.), using the futures copy trading service, or clicking "I have read the agreement and understand the trading risks", you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted all of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and Poloniex User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "User Agreement") (https://poloniex.com/terms/). If you do not agree to any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement and/or Poloniex User Agreement, please stop accessing Poloniex and use the futures copy trading service. Otherwise, you shall be deemed to have unconditionally agreed to this Agreement and the User Agreement in their entirety.
3. This Agreement is written in English. For the convenience of users, this Agreement may be translated into versions in other languages, which shall be used for reference only. The English version shall prevail in case of any inconsistency among versions in different languages.
Ⅱ. Risk Reminder
Before deciding to follow and copy the trading strategies and/or portfolios of one or more traders, it is recommended that you assess your financial situation, including any financial obligations or commitments you may have. You should understand that futures copy trading is highly speculative and that you could sustain significant losses exceeding your principal. Please note that this Risk Reminder is an addition to any related risk reminder for products traded on Poloniex and is a non-exhaustive list.
Before using the futures copy trading service, please read and fully understand the rules and risks involved. By using the service, you agree to accept these risks.
1. The futures copy trading service is designed to execute orders automatically on your behalf. This means that orders will be placed and closed in your account without the need for manual intervention or further instructions from you.
2. In the event that you manually modify or close an order made by the futures copy trading service, the resulting performance may vary significantly from the performance achieved by the lead trader(s) whom you are following.
3. The follower will not be able to open a position if the number of futures contracts placed falls below the minimum amount required by Poloniex.
4. When selecting a trader to follow and copying all of their open orders, the position will be established at the market price at the time of copying rather than the price at which the original trade was initiated.
5. Any change in your lead trader's investment strategy and/or portfolios or asset balance may lead to materially different results between you and the lead trader. Such differences arise from various complex factors, including but not limited to the initial balance in your account, sizes of orders, account settings, interest differences, interest rates, price differences, and even the differences in trading fees.
6. Following the trading strategy of inexperienced and/or non-professional traders carries inherent risk. The decision to select a trader to follow rests solely with the user; Poloniex assumes no responsibility for assessing their professional proficiency or level of caution exercised.
7. It is important to note that the lead trader may have a different ultimate goal, intention, and financial situation from that of the user. Additionally, the lead trader's portfolio may include products that are not accessible to the user, and price movements may prevent the user from placing an order at the same price as the lead trader. These factors can lead to disparities in portfolio returns, composition, and ROI between the user's portfolio and the copied portfolio.
8. The past performance, ROI, statistics and any other information displayed on Poloniex about a trader are not indicative of future performance and should be treated as hypothetical. Hypothetical performance has many inherent limitations. Poloniex makes no representation or warranty that any account will achieve or incur gains or losses similar to those shown in the trader's past performance or in accordance with their ROI.
1. You are solely responsible for the risks and results of using Poloniex futures copy trading. Any information displayed on Poloniex, including but not limited to forecasts, graphs, indicators, and direct or indirect indications, only serves as guidance. You shall be responsible for your own decisions.
2. Poloniex is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages arising from the use of copy trading or inability to use it. Under no circumstances and under no theory of law, shall Poloniex be liable to you or any other person for any damages arising from the use of the Poloniex, the site, third-party content or any account, regardless of whether such damages are direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character, including damages for trading losses, loss of information, business interruption or lost profits, lost savings, or loss of data, or liabilities under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other theory arising out of or relating in any manner to the site, the Poloniex, third-party content or any account or for any claim or demand by any third party, even if we knew or had reason to know of the possibility of such damages, claim or demand if the foregoing disclaimer and waiver of liability should be deemed invalid or ineffective.
3. Poloniex shall not be liable for the interruption, latency, omission, misleading, or error in data transmission or storage caused in whole or in part by failure or failure of Internet hardware and software equipment or human negligence of its partners, network providers or telecommunication service providers, or falsification or alteration of data by third-party invasion into the system.
4. We reserve the right to pause, stop or block:
(a) any lead trader from being copied.
(b) any portfolio or trading strategy from being copied.
In this case, open trades entered into by following any lead trader or investment portfolio will be closed.
5. We reserve the right to cease providing any or all modes of our futures copy trading service at our discretion, including if you no longer meet the criteria for receiving the services or if you are not entitled to our services under any applicable laws and regulations. We also have the right to cease providing any or all modes of our futures copy trading service if we suspect or have reason to believe that (i) you have been engaged in prohibited trading activities, including manipulative or abusive trading practices; (ii) you have provided false information during the account opening process; (iii) you have engaged in other malicious conduct.
1. This Agreement is a supplement to the User Agreement. In case of inconsistency between this Agreement and the provisions of the User Agreement, this Agreement shall prevail. The User Agreement shall prevail with regard to anything not expressly stipulated in this Agreement.
2. Amendments to this Agreement. Poloniex shall reserve the right to determine, modify or change this Agreement at any time at its sole discretion. Any and all amendments or modifications to this Agreement will take effect immediately upon being posted on Poloniex. Therefore, by continuing to use the futures copy trading service, you are deemed to have accepted the modified terms and rules in this Agreement. This Agreement is in the form of an electronic agreement. Users are advised to carefully read this Agreement and check the "I have agreed to the terms of this Agreement" box before any further action. Any terms of this Agreement that may violate relevant laws and regulations shall be deemed invalid; however, the invalid terms shall not affect the validity of other terms hereof.
3. Any dispute or controversy arising between you and Poloniex with respect to any matter relating to this Agreement, including but not limited to the formation, effect, performance, amendment, interpretation and dispute settlement, shall be resolved through friendly consultation.