Dear Poloniex Users,
According to Firmachain (FCT2) official news, Firmachain (FCT2) will undergo a mainnet upgrade, and the original ERC-20 contract address will no longer be valid. Poloniex plans to support the Firmachain (FCT2) mainnet at 12:00 on March 22, 2023 (UTC). The specific arrangements are as follows:
- The platform is expected to reopen for deposit of FCT2 tokens at 15:00 (UTC) on March 22, 2023.
- The platform is expected to reopen the withdrawal of FCT2 tokens at 13:00 (HKT) on March 24, 2023.
- During the mainnet network upgrade, FCT2 tradings will not be affected;
- User's original ERC-20 deposit address and FCT2 original ERC-20 smart contract address: 0xE1bAD922F84b198A08292FB600319300ae32471b will no longer be used and any assets deposit to the original address ERC-20 will no longer be credited;
- Poloniex has made token changes to users' original ERC-20 old token assets, and users will subsequently withdraw tokens from the new FCT2 main network.
March 22, 2023
Click to download Poloniex App
Find us on
Customer Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoloSupport
Announcement Telegram: https://t.me/PoloniexAnnouncements
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions and Poloniex is not liable for any losses you may incur. Past performance is not a reliable predictor of future performance. You should only invest in products you are familiar with and where you understand the risks. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.