Dear Poloniex users,
To celebrate the listing of Dejitaru Tsuka (TSUKA) on Poloniex and give back to our customers for trust and support, Poloniex is launching the "Dejitaru Tsuka (TSUKA) Listing Giveaway: Complete Tasks to Win from $76,000 TSUKA" campaign together with the Dejitaru Tsuka (TSUKA) team. Details are as follows:
Campaign period: 7 days, March 23, 2023 at 11:00–March 29, 2023 at 10:59 (UTC)
Promotion 1: Invite your friends to share $10,000 TSUKA
New users who sign up via the referral link of the promotion or that of existing users, complete Level 2 verification, and trade at least 100 USDT in the spot market can share a prize pool of $10,000 TSUKA with their inviters, if any.
*Each participant can win up to 10 USDT.
Promotion 2: Answer quiz questions on TSUKA to share a $10,000 prize pool
Users who trade at least 500 USDT in the spot market of TSUKA and answer all questions from the quiz correctly are qualified to share the $10,000 TSUKA prize pool.
A qualified user's prize = $10,000 Dejitaru Tsuka prize pool / Number of all qualified users who answer all the questions correctly)
Promotion 3: Trade to win from $56,000 TSUKA
All traders whose cumulative spot trading volume during the campaign meets the minimum requirement are eligible to share a prize pool of $56,000 TSUKA based on their ranking by trading volume. Details are as follows:
|Ranking by Trading Volume||Reward (TSUKA)||
Minimum Trading Volume Required
|Maximum Reward for a User (TSUKA)|
Share $13,000 in proportion to their trading volume
Share $10,000 in proportion to their trading volume
|All other qualified users||
Share $5,000 in proportion to their trading volume
Rules and terms:
1. The valid trading pair in this campaign is the TSUKA/USDT spot trading pair.
2. The rewards airdropped in this campaign are in TSUKA.
3. The cumulative trading volume and rewards of this campaign are calculated in the following way:
- Cumulative trading volume = Executed buys + Executed sells
- The reward for a user ranked 4th-10th = The corresponding prize pool * Cumulative trading volume of the user / Total trading volume of all users qualified for this pool
4. Each user can only submit the quiz form once. Before submitting the form, please read the Dejitaru Tsuka (TSUKA) Project Overview carefully; the maximum prize a user is eligible for is $30 TSUKA.
5. Reward calculation during the campaign will be based on the price of $0.08 per TSUKA.
6. This campaign is not open to market makers or VIP users.
7. Reward distribution: All rewards will be distributed within 20 days after the campaign ends. You can log in to your account and view the rewards in Activity > Wallet.
8. Users deemed to have used multiple accounts in an attempt to win multiple prizes will be disqualified from this campaign.
9. We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based in a prohibited country/region. Prohibited countries/regions are as follows: Crimea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, North Korea, Palestine, Syrian Arab Republic, Somalia, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Cote d'Ivoire, Yemen, Lebanon, Myanmar, Chinese Mainland, Cuba, United States of America and all U.S. territories, and any country or region subject to an embargo or other similar sanctions imposed by the U.S., the U.K., or the European Union (the "Restricted Territory").
10. The rules of the campaign shall be subject to Poloniex's interpretations and decisions, which shall be final. We reserve the right to disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Poloniex.
March 22, 2023
Click to download Poloniex App
Find us on
Customer Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoloSupport
Announcement Telegram: https://t.me/PoloniexAnnouncements
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions and Poloniex is not liable for any losses you may incur. Past performance is not a reliable predictor of future performance. You should only invest in products you are familiar with and where you understand the risks. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.