Here is the user guide for futures lead traders on Poloniex:
1. How to become a lead trader?
- Go to Poloniex's official website or app.
- Choose Copy Trading, and click "Become a Lead Trader" on the website or tap "Be a Trader" in the app.
- Edit your information, and then read and agree to the Poloniex Futures Lead Trader Agreement.
2. What should I pay attention to during my application?
- You are not copying any lead trader at the moment.
- You may only register one lead trader account to share your trades.
3. How to share my trades?
You can start sharing your trades once your application to be a lead trader is successful.
1) Go to the Copy Trading page after you have become a lead trader.
2) If you are sharing trades for the first time, click "My Details" to enter the Trader's Center and then click "Transfer" to transfer funds to your copy trade account.
3) Click "Initiate Trade" on the right, and then you will be redirected to the Derivatives page where you can switch between personal and shared trades when placing an order.
4) View orders and position details
5) To set or edit the TP/SL for your orders, you can choose "Current Trades" on the Futures page or "Order" in the Trader's Center.
6) To close your shared positions, you can choose "Current Trades" on the Futures page or "Order" in the Trader's Center.
4. How to view my profit share?
You can view the breakdown of the cut of profits you can take from your followers under the Profit Share tab in the Trader's Center.