Dear Poloniex users,
Futures copy trading is now live on Poloniex! Come try it out and share your advice with us so we can provide you with a better trading experience and services. Details are as follows:
Campaign period: April 10, 2023, at 12:00 p.m.—April 20, at 11:59 a.m. (UTC)
Step 1: Go to Futures Copy Trading and complete at least three lead trade or copy trade during the campaign.
Step 2: Fill out the feedback form to send us your suggestions or report bugs for copy trading.
Your suggestions and bug reports will be reviewed. If they are adopted, you will be rewarded for your valid feedback with a share of a 5,000 USDT prize pool on a first-come, first-served basis. The details are as follows:
|5 USDT futures trial funds each
|10 USDT futures trial funds each
1. You need to fill out the feedback form to provide your suggestions or report bugs before participating in the campaign.
2. This campaign is not open to market makers and users with negative fee rates. All Poloniex employees are considered insiders as they are aware of inside information in the course of their duties, whether intentionally or unintentionally. Likewise, non-Poloniex employees who are informed of such information are also considered insiders. Insiders must abide by the following rules to prevent any insider trading:
(a) The insider information must be kept strictly confidential and not disclosed to non-insider personnel (including family & relatives) inside or outside of Poloniex.
(b) Insiders are not permitted to use their corporate or personal accounts to trade on Poloniex.
3. All rewards will be distributed to users' Poloniex accounts in ten working days after the campaign ends.
4. We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based in a prohibited country/region. Prohibited countries/regions are as follows: Crimea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, North Korea, Palestine, Syrian Arab Republic, Somalia, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Cote d'Ivoire, Yemen, Lebanon, Myanmar, Chinese Mainland, Cuba, United States of America and all U.S. territories, and any country or region subject to an embargo or other similar sanctions imposed by the U.S., the U.K., or the European Union (the "Restricted Territory").
5. The rules of the campaign shall be subject to Poloniex’s interpretations, amendments, and decisions, which shall be final. To ensure a fair campaign, we reserve the right to disqualify any user who is known or suspected to have cheated or violated the rules set by Poloniex (e.g., using multiple accounts to win multiple prizes).
Risk warning: Futures contracts are an innovative financial product that involves high risk and requires extensive knowledge. Please make rational trading decisions. Thank you for supporting Poloniex Futures!
The Poloniex Team
April 10, 2023
Click to download Poloniex App
Find us on
Customer Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoloSupport
Announcement Telegram: https://t.me/PoloniexAnnouncements