The Ethereum Berlin network upgrade and fork is scheduled to take place when the Ethereum block height reaches 12,244,000. This has been predicted to occur on Thursday, April 15th, 2021 at 09:31 UTC.
Here’s what you need to know:
- This upgrade requires no action from our users.
- The Ethereum (ETH) hard fork will occur when the Ethereum block height reaches 12,244,000.
- The predicted time this upgrade is to occur is to be used as a reference and is subject to change.
- The trading of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the upgrade.
- There should be no downtime for this upgrade; however, we will keep you updated via our Support Twitter account if this changes.
Please refer to the Ethereum Berlin Upgrade Announcement for more information surrounding the upcoming fork.