To give back to Poloniex futures users, we are launching the "Trade Futures to Win from 10,000 USDT" campaign.
Campaign Period: 7 days, May 17, 2021 at 12:00 PM - May 24, 2021 at 11:59 AM (UTC)
Reward 1: New futures traders can win from 2,000 USDT
During the campaign, new futures traders whose cumulative trading volume is no less than 2,000 USDT can receive 10 USDT as rewards. Users eligible for Reward 1 share a prize pool of 2,000 USDT, and rewards are given out on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Reward 2: Trade futures and win from 8,000 USDT
During the campaign, users whose trading volume reaches 500 USDT on a single day can be deemed as having an effective trading day. One user will get a share of the prize pool in terms of the number of effective trading days.
3 effective days Equally share 1,000 USDT
4-6 effective days Equally share 2,000 USDT
7 effective days Equally share 5,000 USDT
- During the campaign, new futures traders whose cumulative trading volume is no less than 2,000 USDT can receive 10 USDT as rewards. Users eligible for Reward 1 share a prize pool of 2,000 USDT, and rewards are given out on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- During the campaign, the day can be seen as an effective trading day if a user trades a total of no less than 500 USDT in a day. Users with different amounts of total effective trading days will evenly share the corresponding USDT prize pool.
- Poloniex Plus Silver or higher-level members are not eligible for this campaign.
- Users can participate in both Campaign 1 and 2.
- Reward distribution: All rewards will be distributed in ten business days after the campaign ends.
- We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed or based in a prohibited country. Residents, nationals or agents of Antigua and Barbuda, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Belarus, Burundi, Burma, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Crimea and Sevastopol, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ecuador, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Morocco, Magnitsky, Liberia, North Korea, Nepal, Seychelles, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela and Zimbabwe are not able to trade on Poloniex Futures.
- The rules of the promotion shall be subject to Poloniex’s interpretations and decisions, which shall be final. We reserve the right to disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Poloniex.
Risk warning: Futures contract is an innovative financial product that involves high risk and requires extensive knowledge. Please take caution when making trading decisions.Thank you for supporting Poloniex!