Poloniex is giving away APENFT (NFT) to TRX holders. Details are as follows:
- Guide swap ratio: 1TRX=400,000NFT
- Amount for this airdrop: 999,990,000,000 NFT
- Total NFT supply: 999,990,000,000,000 NFT
- The NFT token for this airdrop will be distributed to registered users based on their TRX holdings. A user is required to swap his/her TRX for NFT when claiming the airdrop. The swapped TRX will be refunded to the user's account in five working days after the campaign ends.
1. Registration: Users will be allowed to register via Poloniex at 12:00:00 on May 19, 2021 (UTC) and need to confirm their registration on the registration page. Only users who complete registration are eligible for a position snapshot. Registration will be made in no particular order.
- Registration will end at 04:00:00, May 21, 2021 (UTC).
- Register here: Poloniex homepage > Explore > LaunchBase
2. Snapshot of TRX positions: Poloniex will take random snapshots of TRX positions in users' spot accounts during 4:00:00-6:00:00 on May 21, 2021 (UTC). Only users whose snapshots meet requirements will be allowed to receive NFT airdrops.
- Only users who complete registration and hold a sufficient amount of TRX in their spot account will get a snapshot.
- Only registered users are eligible for snapshots. A single account's effective TRX holding should be no less than 2000 TRX (accounts with a position of fewer than 2000 TRX are not eligible for snapshots) and no more than 800,000 TRX (the portion of TRX beyond the upper limit will not be eligible for snapshots).
3. NFT airdrop distribution: When the snapshot is over, the amount of NFT each user is eligible for will be determined based on his/her effective TRX holding, which will be shown publicly.
- The amount of airdropped NFT a user is eligible for = Total amount of airdropped NFT * (The user's effective TRX holding upon the snapshot / Total effective TRX holdings of all registered users upon the snapshot)
- Assume the total amount of airdropped NFT stands at 999,990,000,000 NFT. If the effective TRX holdings of all registered users are 100,000,000 TRX and a user's effective TRX holding is 100,000 TRX upon the snapshot, then the airdropped amount the user is eligible for is: 999,990,000,000*(100,000/100,000,000)=999,990,000 NFT.
4. Swap and claim: Users will be able to swap and claim NFT airdrops on Poloniex at 10:00:00 on May 21, 2021 (UTC) before NFT is available for trading. Users can swap their TRX for NFT based on their airdrop quota. Users are allowed to swap only once. Airdrop claim will end at 10:00:00, May 22, 2021 (UTC).
5. Open for trading: Poloniex will enable APENFT (NFT) trading at 12:00:00 PM, May 22, 2021 (UTC).
6. TRX refund: Beginning on May 23, 2021, Poloniex will refund all TRX swapped for claiming airdrops to users' spot accounts in five working days.
- For example, if you swap 1000 TRX to claim NFT airdrops during the campaign, your 1000 TRX will be refunded in full to your spot account within five working days from May 23, 2021. Please check your balance in time.
- This campaign is only available on the website; participation via native apps is not supported.
- We will take a random snapshot of users’ available TRX holdings in their spot accounts. TRX tokens that are in trade orders, pending deposit or withdrawal will not count towards your TRX holding. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for deposits and withdrawals to complete prior to the snapshot.
- Users in the following countries/regions will not be eligible for this campaign: American Samoa, Cuba, Guam, the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Seychelles, the Syrian Arab Republic, the United States Minor Outlying Islands, the United States and the United States Virgin Islands.
- Poloniex reserves the right of final interpretation for this campaign. The rules of this campaign are subject to change.