We’ve made a few changes to the Poloniex interface to help optimize your experience when using the platform on the web via desktop or mobile devices. A few of these changes include simplifying spot trading and modifying the architecture to better suit your needs.
We've made a few changes to our desktop interface:
- Updated layout to utilize the space on larger and smaller desktop screens.
- On larger screens, we’ve moved the Market Orders to its own section on the right side of the screen.
- On smaller screens, we’ve combined Order Book and Market Traders.
- Combined Order Book and Market Trades into a single module.
Our new spot layout for large desktop updates is below:
Our new spot layout for smaller desktop device updates is below:
We've made a few changes to mobile web interface:
- Changed the location of market and customer functions
- Chart, Depth, Order Book and Market Trades can be found on the top tab of the mobile screen
- Open Orders, My Trades and Funds can be found on the bottom tab of the mobile screen
- Buy and Sell buttons have been added so you can always initiate a trade regardless of the tab being viewed
Our new spot architecture is below: