1. These rules are formally implemented from the date of publication and will be modified or improved from time to time, and the modified or improved rules will be effective from the date of publication.
2. If you do not agree with the content of these rules and the modified or improved rules, please stop using the product service immediately.
3. If you continue to use the product service, you are deemed to fully understand and accept these rules and the content of the rules as modified or improved from time to time, and you are voluntarily bound by them.
I. Thumbs-Up Program
Thumbs-Up advertisers are advertisers who have consistently maintained good trading practices and excellent service quality on Poloniex.
Advertisers who apply for and are approved as Thumbs-Up advertisers will have a Thumbs-Up logo added after their advertiser nickname.
II. Conditions for applying for the Thumbs-Up Program
Advertisers who meet the following conditions are eligible to apply.
1. Having posted at least one ad on Huobi P2P in the recent 30 days.
2. Having conducted Huobi P2P transactions for at least 90 days.
3. Having committed to completing rigorous KYC and AML review for its transaction buyer.
III. Application for Thumbs-Up Service Eligibility
Apply online through the application link. Huobi will review the application based on monthly trading data in accordance with the Evaluation Rules and add the Thumbs-Up logo to the advertiser's avatar if the review is approved.
*Every 30 days, the existing Thumbs-Up advertisers will be reviewed, and those who fail to meet the standards will be disqualified.
1. The advertiser has received complaints for no more than 3% of their P2P transactions for 30 days before the application.
2. The advertiser's average release time of P2P transactions is less than or equal to 4 minutes for 30 days before the application.
3. The advertiser's IM window response time is less than or equal to 4 minutes for 30 days before the application.
4. The advertiser agrees to abide by and be bound by these rules and any other relevant terms and conditions.
*Existing Thumbs-Up advertisers will be audited every 30 days, and those who fail to meet the criteria will be disqualified.
IV. Termination of Thumbs-Up Services
1. The Thumbs-Up logo will be canceled if there is a major customer complaint during the Thumbs-Up logo period, which is determined by Huobi, at its sole discretion, to be caused by the advertiser.
2. If the advertiser does not meet the application requirements, the Thumbs-Up logo will be canceled.
3. The advertiser is in violation of the Advertiser Service Agreement and OTC Transaction Policy.
4. The advertiser has more than 30 points deducted according to the Advertiser Points Management.
5. Any situation where Huobi determines that the Thumbs-Up logo is not suitable for retention.
V. Special Statement
1. The review of the Thumbs-Up qualification application by Huobi does not imply that Poloniex assesses the advertiser's credit rating or establishes any guaranteed relationship between Poloniex and Thumbs-Up advertisers. Poloniex solely exercises independent judgment and enforces these rules accordingly, refraining from intervening in any disputes regarding rights and interests between the advertiser and the counterparty.
2. In the event of any disputes or controversies arising between the advertiser and the counterparty concerning matters related to these rules, it is the responsibility of the parties involved to resolve and handle such issues themselves. Poloniex holds no liability in such cases.
3. Poloniex is committed to making impartial and independent judgments in accordance with these rules. However, it is important to note that Poloniex itself is not a judicial institution and does not bear any responsibility for the professionalism, scientific accuracy, objectivity, or any other aspects of the judgment results. Additionally, the platform does not assume any responsibility for the basis or outcomes of the judgments made under these rules.
Poloniex reserves the right of final interpretation of these rules.