Dear Poloniex Users,
Based on the official announcement from BNB Smart Chain (BEP20), Poloniex Will Support the BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) Network Upgrade and Hard Fork. Following are the arrangements:
- Poloniex is scheduled to temporarily suspend BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) deposits and withdrawals on August 10, 2023, at 01:30 (UTC) to support the network upgrade & hard fork taking place at BNB Smart Chain block height of 30,720,096.
- The trading of tokens available on BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the BNB Smart Chain block height of 30,720,096. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- The BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will enable deposits and withdrawals for BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information:
August 8, 2023
Click to download Poloniex App
Find us on
Customer Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoloSupport
Announcement Telegram: https://t.me/PoloniexAnnouncements
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions and Poloniex is not liable for any losses you may incur. Past performance is not a reliable predictor of future performance. You should only invest in products you are familiar with and where you understand the risks. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.