Dear Poloniex Users,
Poloniex will support the upgrade and replacement of the ETH TRC20 network contract. Here are the specific arrangements:
- Poloniex will temporarily suspend deposits and withdrawals of ETH (TRC20) on August 14, 2023, at 03:00 (UTC).
- During the contract replacement period, trading of ETH tokens will not be affected.
- Poloniex will assist users with any technical issues related to the ETH (TRC20) contract replacement.
- After the contract replacement is completed, the opening time for deposits and withdrawals of ETH (TRC20) will be announced separately.
- After the contract replacement is completed, the old contract tokens of ETH (TRC20) will use the ticker ETHOLD. Users who deposited ETH (TRC20) using the old contract can use the Convert tool to replace them with the new contract tokens of ETH (TRC20).
- Old ETH (TRC20) smart contract address: THb4CqiFdwNHsWsQCs4JhzwjMWys4aqCbF
- New ETH (TRC20) smart contract address: TRFe3hT5oYhjSZ6f3ji5FJ7YCfrkWnHRvh
For more information on the Convert tool, please refer to the Convert tool FAQ.
August 13, 2023
Click to download Poloniex App
Find us on
Customer Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoloSupport
Announcement Telegram: https://t.me/PoloniexAnnouncements
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions and Poloniex is not liable for any losses you may incur. Past performance is not a reliable predictor of future performance. You should only invest in products you are familiar with and where you understand the risks. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.