Dear Poloniex Users,
Based on the official announcement from Decred (DCR), Poloniex Will Support the Decred (DCR) Network Upgrade and Hard Fork. Following are the arrangements:
- Poloniex is scheduled to temporarily suspend Decred (DCR) deposits and withdrawals on August 29, 2023, at 14:00 (UTC) to support the network upgrade & hard fork taking place at Decred block height of 794,368.
- The trading of tokens available on Decred (DCR) will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Decred (DCR) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Decred block height of 794,368. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- The Decred (DCR) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will enable deposits and withdrawals for Decred (DCR) once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information:
August 25, 2023
Click to download Poloniex App
Find us on
Customer Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoloSupport
Announcement Telegram: https://t.me/PoloniexAnnouncements
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions and Poloniex is not liable for any losses you may incur. Past performance is not a reliable predictor of future performance. You should only invest in products you are familiar with and where you understand the risks. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.