Dear Poloniex Users,
To celebrate the listing of CCC on Poloniex and give back to our customers for their trust and support, Poloniex is launching the "Join CyberCrowdCoin (CCC) Trading Competition With Your Friends Together To Share $10,000 Airdrops" campaign together with the CyberCrowdCoin (CCC) team. Details are as follows:
Campaign period: 10 days, September 12, 2023 at 13:00 - September 22, 2023 at 12:59 (UTC)
During the promotion period, users who participate in spot trading of designated tokens and accumulate a total spot trading volume reaching the minimum trading volume requirement will share the $10,000 CCC airdrop reward based on their accumulated trading volume ranking. The specific reward details are as follows:
|Ranking by Trading Volume||
|All other qualified users||Share $8,400 in proportion to their trading volume|
Rules and terms:
1. The valid trading pair of this campaign is CCC/USDT.
2. The rewards airdropped in this campaign are in CCC.
3. The cumulative trading volume and rewards of this campaign are calculated in the following way:
- Cumulative trading volume = Executed buys + Executed sells
4. Reward calculation during the campaign will be based on the price of $0.01 per CCC.
5. This campaign is not open to market makers.
6. Reward distribution: All rewards will be distributed within 20 working days after the campaign ends. You can log in to your account and view the rewards in Activity > Wallet.
7. Users deemed to have used multiple accounts in an attempt to win multiple prizes will be disqualified from this event.
8. We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based in a prohibited country/region. Prohibited countries/regions are as follows: Crimea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, North Korea, Palestine, Syrian Arab Republic, Somalia, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Cote d'Ivoire, Yemen, Myanmar, Chinese Mainland, Cuba, United States of America and all U.S. territories, and any country or region subject to an embargo or other similar sanctions imposed by the U.S., the U.K., or the European Union (the "Restricted Territory").
9. All Poloniex employees are considered insiders as they are aware of inside information in the course of their duties, whether intentionally or unintentionally. Likewise, non-Poloniex employees who are informed of such information are also considered insiders. Insiders must abide by the following rules to prevent insider trading:
(1) Inside information must be kept strictly confidential and must not be disclosed to any non-insider personnel (including family and relatives) inside or outside Poloniex.
(2) Insiders are not permitted to use their corporate or personal accounts to trade on Poloniex.
10. The rules of the campaign shall be subject to Poloniex’s interpretations, amendments, and decisions, which shall be final. To ensure a fair campaign, we reserve the right to disqualify any user who is known or suspected to have cheated or violated the rules set by Poloniex (e.g., using multiple accounts to win multiple prizes).
September 11, 2023
Click to download Poloniex App
Find us on
Customer Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoloSupport
Announcement Telegram: https://t.me/PoloniexAnnouncements
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions and Poloniex is not liable for any losses you may incur. Past performance is not a reliable predictor of future performance. You should only invest in products you are familiar with and where you understand the risks. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.