Dear Poloniex Users,
In recognition of your invaluable support for Poloniex futures, we're delighted to present the September Futures Trading Competition with a total prize pool of 50,000 USDT. Invite your friends to join and stand a chance to win big. We extend a warm welcome to both new and existing users to participate in this thrilling competition!
Event Period: 12:00 (UTC) on September 21, 2023 - 11:59 (UTC) on October 5, 2023
How to Participate:
Step 1: Log in to your Poloniex account (If you don't have an account, click here to sign up>>>).
Step 2: Fill in the registration form for this competition.
Applicable Trading Pairs: All USDT-margined perpetual futures trading pairs available on Poloniex
Event 1: Share 5,000 USDT for New Futures Traders
During the event, new futures traders who reach a cumulative futures trading volume of ≥500 USDT will receive a 2 USDT futures trial fund. The total prize pool is 5,000 USDT in futures trial funds. Rewards will be given on a first-come, first-served basis based on the timing of participants' first trades during the event period.
*New futures traders refer to users who have never performed futures trades on Poloniex before this event.
Event 2: Refer Friends to Split 25,000 USDT
During the event, participants will each receive 2 USDT futures trial fund every time they make a valid referral. (A valid referral refers to an invitee who signs up for Poloniex and reaches a futures trading volume of ≥ 1,000 USDT during the event). If their invitee completes KYC verification during the event, the reward for each inviter can be leveled up to 5 USDT futures trial fund. The prize pool is set at 23,000 USDT in futures trial funds and will be distributed based on the invitees' signup time. First come, first served!
In addition, inviters can also receive extra rewards based on their rankings in the number of valid referrals:
|Ranking||No. of Valid Referrals||Reward for Inviter|
|1st||≥ 100||400 USDT|
|2nd||≥ 60||200 USDT|
|3rd||≥ 30||120 USDT|
|4th - 20th||≥ 10||40 USDT per winner|
|21st - 50th||≥ 5||20 USDT per winner|
Event 3: Hit Trading Leaderboard to Split 20,000 USDT
During the event, participants who reach a cumulative futures trading volume of ≥10,000 USDT will win a share of 20,000 USDT in futures trial funds according to their volume rankings.
|Ranking||Min Trading Volume Requirement (USDT)||Reward (USDT)|
|4th - 20th||≥ 500,000||200 per winner|
|21st - 50th||≥ 100,000||50 per winner|
|51st - 100th||≥ 50,000||20 per winner|
|Beyond 100th||≥ 10,000||Share 8,000 USDT in proportion of their trading volume (Up to 10 USDT per winner)|
Join the futures community to reap more exclusive rewards!
1. Users need to fill out the registration form to be eligible to participate in the event.
2. This event is not open to market makers or negative fee users.
3. All Poloniex employees are considered insiders as they are aware of inside information in the course of their duties, whether intentionally or unintentionally. Likewise, non-Poloniex employees who are informed of such information are also considered insiders. Insiders must abide by the following rules to prevent insider trading:
(1) Inside information must be kept strictly confidential and must not be disclosed to any non-insider personnel (including family and relatives) inside or outside Poloniex.
(2) Insiders are not permitted to use their corporate or personal accounts to trade on Poloniex.
4. Rewards are in the form of futures trial funds and will be distributed to winners' Poloniex accounts within 15 working days after the event ends.
5. We are unable to distribute rewards to users whose accounts are frozen, closed, or based in a prohibited country/region. Prohibited countries/regions are as follows: Crimea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, North Korea, Palestine, Syrian Arab Republic, Somalia, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Cote d'Ivoire, Yemen, Lebanon, Myanmar, Chinese Mainland, Cuba, United States of America and all U.S. territories, and any country or region subject to an embargo or other similar sanctions imposed by the U.S., the U.K., or the European Union (the "Restricted Territory").
6. The rules of the campaign shall be subject to Poloniex’s interpretations, amendments, and decisions, which shall be final. To ensure a fair campaign, we reserve the right to disqualify any user who is known or suspected to have cheated or violated the rules set by Poloniex (e.g., using multiple accounts to win multiple prizes).
Risk warning: Futures contract is an innovative financial instrument that involves high risk and requires extensive knowledge. Please take caution when making trading decisions. Thank you for supporting Poloniex!
September 21, 2023
Click to download Poloniex App
Find us on