Dear Poloniex Users,
Based on the official announcement from Core DAO (CORE), Poloniex will support the Core DAO (CORE) mainnet upgrade. Following are the arrangements:
- Poloniex is scheduled to temporarily suspend Core DAO (CORE) deposits and withdrawals on October 15, 2023, at 02:15 (UTC) to support the mainnet upgrade.
- The trading of tokens available on Core DAO (CORE) will not be affected during the mainnet upgrade.
- The Core DAO (CORE) mainnet upgrade will take place on October 15, 2023, at 02:15 (UTC).
- This mainnet upgrade will not create new tokens.
- We will enable deposits and withdrawals for Core DAO (CORE) once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information:
October 13, 2023
Click to download Poloniex App
Find us on
Customer Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoloSupport
Announcement Telegram: https://t.me/PoloniexAnnouncements
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions and Poloniex is not liable for any losses you may incur. Past performance is not a reliable predictor of future performance. You should only invest in products you are familiar with and where you understand the risks. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.