Dear Poloniex Users,
Poloniex will support the brand upgrade for EFI (Efinity Token), replacing the old token EFI with the new token ENJ (Enjin Coin). The specific arrangements are as follows:
- Deposits and withdrawals of EFI tokens will be disabled at 12:00 (UTC) on October 24, 2023.
- The trading of EFI on the platform will be suspended at 12:30 (UTC) on October 24, 2023. All open orders will be canceled.
- After the trading suspension, the platform will take a snapshot of users' EFI holdings, and subsequently, the system will swap the users' EFI tokens for ENJ at a rate of 4 EFI = 1 ENJ.
- The functions for ENJ's deposit, withdrawal, and trading services will be announced separately.
Please take note of the following:
- The system will cancel EFI orders at the specified time and return the assets involved to your Spot account automatically, please cancel all pending orders before 12:00 (UTC) on October 24, 2023 to avoid any risks.
- The system will suspend the display of EFI price once trading has been disabled. EFI will be excluded from the calculation of users' total balance, and your actual holdings will not be affected.
October 24, 2023
Click to download Poloniex App
Find us on
Customer Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoloSupport
Announcement Telegram: https://t.me/PoloniexAnnouncements
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions and Poloniex is not liable for any losses you may incur. Past performance is not a reliable predictor of future performance. You should only invest in products you are familiar with and where you understand the risks. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.