Dear Poloniex Users,
To enhance the flexibility of digital assets held by users, Poloniex is introducing the Convert Tool feature, allowing users to exchange their ETHOLD tokens for ETH. For your convenience, we advise depositing your ETHOLD assets into Poloniex in advance. Details are outlined as follows:
1. How to access Convert Tool: Login to your Poloniex account and click Convert on the ETHOLD asset page (or click here) to initiate the conversion process.
2. Launch time: 09:30 (UTC) on October 31, 2023.
3. Eligibility: All Poloniex users in possession of ETHOLD tokens.
4. Convert Tool FAQs
(1) What is the Convert Tool?
The Convert Tool enables users to exchange ETHOLD tokens for ETH at a specific ratio. Currently, one-way conversion is allowed based on the project team's strategy. However, if ETHOLD is not listed, it indicates that we do not currently support its conversion.
Please note that there is a daily limit on the number of ETHOLD tokens you can convert, and the amount specified on the Convert Tool page shall prevail. The limit refreshes at 00:00 (UTC) every day.
(2) Are there any trading fees?
No fees apply to users when they use the Convert Tool. Meanwhile, ETHOLD tokens will be converted into ETH at a fixed ratio of 1:1, with no transaction fees.
(3) What are the minimum and maximum trade amounts?
1) Lower Limit: There is no minimum exchange amount required for the Convert Tool, but you must ensure that the quantity of ETHOLD tokens in the conversion is greater than 0.
2) Upper Limit: The maximum exchange amount specified on the Convert Tool page shall prevail.
(4) Where can I check my trade history?
After logging in to your account, you can view your history by navigating to [Convert History] on the Convert Tool page.
October 30, 2023
Click to download Poloniex App
Find us on
Customer Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoloSupport
Announcement Telegram: https://t.me/PoloniexAnnouncements
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions and Poloniex is not liable for any losses you may incur. Past performance is not a reliable predictor of future performance. You should only invest in products you are familiar with and where you understand the risks. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.