In certain instances, our verification process may require you to submit additional documentation to fully comply with our procedures. In these circumstances, you may be asked via email to submit supplemental documents such as a paper utility bill that shows your full name, residential address and date of the bill (not older than 60 days). Keep in mind, do not reply with these documents via email, as you will be prompted to upload from your profile page to ensure the security of your documents.
The illustration below provides you guidance on how to best capture this information before uploading. Please only upload the one page which contains the required information and use an image file format (such as PNG, JPEG).
The requirements for this document are as follows:
* It must be a paper bill, bank statement or pay stub which was delivered through the mail
* An eBill or other printed electronic bill will not be accepted
* It must be dated within the past 60 days
* It must show the same name and address as provided to Poloniex during initial verification
* It must be submitted/uploaded on your profile verification page
* Additional forms of utility bills that are also acceptable include, but are not limited to: a current lease, a proof of enrollment at a college or university, or a tax return
NOTE: Please make sure you read any additional details or instructions sent to your email. If you have any questions about which forms of utility bills are supported, please create a ticket via our Support Center and we will be happy to help!