The most common solution to a missing withdrawal is time – our systems usually take up to 4 hours to process withdrawals, but in other circumstances, it can take longer. We recommend waiting 12 hours before contacting our support team regarding your funds.
- If you can see that your withdrawal has been pending or processing for an extended period of time, please reach out to our support team for further assistance.
- Other statuses, like Complete: Error, may be resolved automatically once our system confirms that funds were not sent. Feel free to contact our team about any of these issues and we will be able to confirm and locate your funds.
- If you are provided with a valid transaction ID for your withdrawal, that indicates that the funds have left Poloniex. In this case, please contact the receiving wallet for a status update.
- If your withdrawal shows as Complete from our withdrawals page, but the transaction is not found on the block explorer, please contact us and we'll be happy to investigate and locate your funds.
- If your withdrawal shows as Complete from our withdrawals page, but it has not arrived at the receiving wallet, please contact the receiving wallet's support team and provide the applicable block explorer link for the transaction so they can locate the funds on their site.
Once a transaction is confirmed on the blockchain, it means the funds are out of Poloniex's control. Neither a refund nor an address correction is possible. This behavior is by design and executed by the network itself to ensure proper security for all parties involved. Always use caution while sending as some scenarios may result in the total loss of your funds:
- A wrong receiving address or Memo/Payment ID
- Coin type mismatch between sender and receiver wallets
- Sending assets to a wallet/service that doesn't support that token
- Sending to timed payments services; this includes ICOs (please use a local wallet instead)
If any of the above cases is true, then you will need to contact the receiving wallet for recovery options (if available). Poloniex doesn't have the ability to disclose the receiving wallet.