We delist assets as part of our mission to provide customers with the most innovative projects that fuel the industry and to ensure the assets meet the high standards customers deserve.
Below you can find information about our past delistings.
April 21, 2022 Announcement
- Trading in our GN market is already disabled and will not be re-enabled prior to delisting.
- Withdrawals for GN are currently enabled and will be disabled on May 20th, 2022, at 17:00 UTC.
- Any GN deposits made after the announcement date will not be credited or recovered.
April 07, 2022 Announcement
- As SUNOLD has migrated to SUN and BRG has become defunct we will be delisting and removing SUNOLD and BRG from Poloniex in an effort to clean up our interface. As these currencies have migrated to new tokens or have become defunct tokens, the old tokens no longer exist, so there is nothing that is required on your end, this is simply an exercise in good housekeeping.
January 28, 2022 Announcement
- Recently BCHA, YFV and BZRX have migrated contracts and currency ticker symbols. We will be delisting and removing these now defunct tokens from Poloniex in an effort to clean up our interface. As these currencies have migrated to new tokens, the old tokens no longer exist, so there is nothing that is required on your end, this is simply an exercise in good housekeeping.
January 19, 2022 Announcement
- Trading in our DEXT market is already disabled and will not be re-enabled prior to delisting.
- Withdrawals for DEXT are currently enabled and will be disabled on February 26, 2022 at 17:00 UTC.
April 27, 2021 Announcement
- April 27: Trading of BAS, DMG, and COVER disabled.
- April 30 at 17:00 UTC: Withdrawals for BAS, DMG and COVER disabled.
- April 30 at 17:00 UTC: Deposits of USDT OMNI disabled.
April 10, 2021 Announcement
- Trading on the two markets XFIL/USDT and XFIL/BTC will be disabled on April 10, 2021 at 09:00 AM UTC.
- We will send 1:1 airdrops of Filecoin (FIL) within 3 working days to XFIL holders after XFIL trading is disabled.
November 19, 2020 Announcement
- November 24 at 17:00 UTC: Trading of ANK, CRT, ETHBNT, GRIN, OPT, BREE, and MEXP disabled
- January 5, 2021, at 17:00 UTC: Withdrawals for ANK, CRT, ETHBNT, GRIN, OPT, BREE, and MEXP permanently disabled.
December 20, 2019 Announcement
- December 30 at 17:00 UTC: trading of DGB, FCT, MAID, OMNI, XPM, VTC, and VIA disabled
- January 30 at 17:00 UTC: DGB, FCT, MAID, OMNI, and VIA withdrawals permanently disabled
- February 27 at 17:00 UTC: XPM and VTC withdrawals permanently disabled
October 8, 2019 Announcement
- October 15 at 16:00 UTC: trading of PASC, STEEM, NAV, GAME, LBC and CLAM disabled
- October 28 at 16:00 UTC: LBC withdrawals permanently disabled
- November 15 at 16:00 UTC: PASC, STEEM, NAV, GAME, CLAM withdrawals permanently disabled
May 10, 2019 Announcement
- May 17 at 16:00 UTC: Markets for SBD, HUC, XCP, NMC, PPC, and BURST closed
- May 17 at 16:00 UTC: SYS markets disabled
- June 3 at 16:00 UTC: SYS withdrawals permanently disabled
- June 17 at 16:00 UTC: Withdrawal of SBD, HUC, XCP, NMC, PPC, and BURST disabled
October 3, 2018 Announcement
- October 10 at 16:00 UTC: Markets for AMP, EXP, GNO closed
- November 9 at 16:00 UTC: Withdrawal of AMP, EXP, GNO disabled
September 18, 2018 Announcement
- September 25 at 16:00 UTC: Markets for BTCD, BTM (Bitmark), EMC2, GRC, NEOS, POT, VRC, XBC closed
- September 25 at 16:00 UTC: BTCD permanently disabled
- October 25 at 16:00 UTC: Withdrawal of BTCD, BTM (Bitmark), EMC2, GRC, NEOS, POT, VRC, XBC disabled
July 26, 2018 Announcement
- August 2 at 00:00 UTC: Markets for FLO, FLDC, XVC, BCY, NXC, RADS, BLK, PINK and RIC closed
- September 2 at 00:00 UTC: Withdrawal of FLO, FLDC, XVC, BCY, NXC, RADS, BLK, PINK and RIC disabled
May 10, 2018 Announcement
- May 17 at 16:00 UTC: BELA markets disabled
- May 31 at 16:00 UTC: BELA withdrawals permanently disabled
|Asset||Listing Date||Delisting Date|