Poloniex provides 2 different mechanisms for funding your Exchange Account.
- Deposit crypto on-chain
- Buy Bitcoin with your card using Simplex
Note: Once funds are available in your Exchange Account, you may move them to either your Margin or Lending Account.
Deposit crypto on-chain
Deposit 50+ cryptocurrencies into your Exchange Account.
Note: The number of crypto options depends on your location. For information on which currencies are available in what locations, see our Assets Availability page.
Learn more about depositing crypto
- If you have friends or family on Poloniex, you can ask them to send you funds. Just give them your Poloniex deposit address, and when they send it will be an instant, fee-free transfer, instead of being broadcasted on-chain. Learn more.
- If you are interested in generating addresses to deposit crypto via our API, check out our API documentation. Learn more.
- Some currencies require minimum deposit amounts. Learn more.
- All currencies deposited on-chain have minimum confirmation times, which means each vary in speed. Learn more.
Buy Bitcoin with your card using Simplex
Use Simplex to buy Bitcoin with your debit card. See Simplex How-to / FAQs for more information.