This campaign has ended as of February 3, 2020. Rewards have been distributed as of February 19, 2020.
Deposit TRC20-USDT to earn an annual yield up to 100% and win from a pool of 31,000 USDT!
Happy New Year! To celebrate 2020, we’re starting a new TRC20-USDT deposit promotion from January 15th to February 3rd. Our customers will earn the highest annual yield available on TRC20-USDT and we’re giving extra TRC20-USDT to our top depositors during the promotion.
Annual Yield Promotion: Deposit TRC20-USDT and earn interest
All Poloniex customers with a total net deposit of at least 100 TRC20-USDT during each promotional period will earn the applicable annual yield, up to 100%, on their total net deposit amount. There are three promotional periods. Net deposits equal the total amount of TRC20-USDT you deposit during the period minus the total amount of USDT you withdraw or sell (on TRON, Omni, or Ethereum) during the period.
January 15, 2020 at 00:00 UTC - January 15, 2020 at 23:59 UTC (1 Day): Annual yield of 100% on total TRC20-USDT net deposits
January 16, 2020 at 00:00 UTC - January 19, 2020 at 23:59 UTC (4 Days): Annual yield of 60% on total TRC20-USDT net deposits
January 20, 2020 at 00:00 UTC - February 3, 2020 at 23:59 UTC (15 Days): Annual yield of 30% on total TRC20-USDT net deposits
*Total withdrawal amount includes the sum of completed sells of USDT.
Top Depositors Promotion: Deposit the most TRC20-USDT to win from a pool of 31,000 USDT!
The top 20 customers with the largest total TRC20-USDT net deposit from January 15th to February 3rd will get additional rewards on top of the annual yield! Track your rank on the Poloniex leaderboard.
Terms & Conditions
- Top Depositors Promotion is subject to the Official Rules available at https://support.poloniex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041292834 (the “Official Rules”).
- Users can participate in both promotions simultaneously.
- Promotion Period: January 15, 2020 at 00:00 UTC to February 3, 2020 at 23:59 UTC.
- “Net Deposits” are defined as a user’s total TRC20-USDT deposits in Poloniex minus the user’s withdrawals. We calculate Net Deposits in the following way:
Net Deposits = Sum (deposits of TRC20-USDT) - [ Sum (withdrawals of USDT on TRON, Omni, or Ethereum chains) + Sum (completed sells of USDT on TRON, Omni, or Ethereum chains) ]
Buying USDT via Poloniex markets will not be factored into the Net Deposit calculation.
- The calculation to determine earnings from the Annual Yield Promotion is as follows:
Earnings = [Net Deposits during Promotional Period 1 * ((100% / 365) * 1)] + [Net Deposits during Promotional Period 2 * ((60% / 365) * 4)] + [Net Deposits during Promotional Period 3 * ((30% / 365) * 15)]
- The rankings for the Top Depositors Promotion will be based on customers’ total TRC20-USDT net deposit amount from January 15, 2020 at 00:00 UTC to February 3, 2020 at 23:59 UTC.
- To receive rewards for each of the Annual Yield Promotions, you must have a total net deposit of at least 100 TRC20-USDT over each promotion period. To receive rewards for Top Depositors Promotion, you must have a total net deposit of at least 100 TRC20-USDT over the promotion period.
- Some users will be able to monitor their rank for the Top Depositors Promotion on our leaderboard. To receive a net deposit rank, you have to have total net deposits greater than or equal to 100 TRC20-USDT. While the aforementioned data is scheduled to be updated on an hourly basis, please note that there could be latency delay.
- All rewards will be distributed within three weeks after the competition ends.
- If we determine that an individual has created multiple accounts in order to win multiple prizes, we will distribute only one reward to that individual. We will distribute the more valuable of the two rewards, as determined by the USD value.
- We are unable to distribute rewards to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based out of a country in our prohibited countries list. For further details, please refer to our Official Rules.
- The rules and regulations of the promotion shall be subject to Poloniex’s final interpretative decision and we reserve the right to disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Poloniex. For further details, please refer to our Official Rules.