To celebrate WIN joining the Poloniex family, we’re kicking off our In it to WIN it Trading Tournament!
From February 13, 2020 at 22:00 UTC to February 23, 2020 at 21:59 UTC, our customers can show off their trading skills with WINk (WIN) and win big. All customers who trade at least 8,000,000 WIN during the competition will win from a total prize pool of 200,000,000 WIN!
Competition Period: February 13, 2020 at 22:00 UTC to February 23, 2020 at 21:59 UTC
Customers have 10 days, beginning on February 13th, to race to the top of our trading leaderboard by trading either of our new WIN markets (WIN/USDT and WIN/TRX).
During this trading competition, every eligible customer will be rewarded. Customers with trading volume (as defined in the Terms and Conditions below) at or above 8,000,000 WIN across all WIN pairs will win from a total prize pool of 200,000,000 WIN. In addition to the rewards for final rankings, we’re also giving out a bonus prize pool to the traders in 1st place at 00:00 UTC every day of the competition.
Prizes will be distributed within two weeks after the competition ends on February 23rd.
Track your rank throughout the competition on our In it to WIN it Trading Tournament leaderboard.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is subject to the In it to WIN it Trading Tournament Official Rules available at https://support.poloniex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043231973 (the “Official Rules”).
- Promotion Period: 10 days - 22:00 UTC on 13th February 2020 to 21:59 UTC on 23rd February 2020.
- Some users will be able to monitor their position and rank on a page hosted on the Poloniex site. The requirements to be able to receive a Trading position and ranking position are as follows:
- Users who have traded greater than or equal to 600,000 WIN in trading volume will be ranked among other qualifying users and will be able to see their cumulative trading volume.
- To qualify for any prize pool, users must trade greater than or equal to 8,000,000 WIN in trading volume during the competition period.
- While the leaderboard data is scheduled to be updated on an hourly basis, there could be latency delay.
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a user’s total buys and sells on Poloniex. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way:
- Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of all WIN pairs) + Sum (executed sells of all WIN pairs)
- Depositing or withdrawing via Poloniex will not be factored into the Trading Volume calculation.
- Valid WIN markets that will count towards the In it to WIN it Trading Tournament volume are WIN/USDT and WIN/TRX.
- For the “2nd - 21st Place” prize pool, users that come in 2nd through 21st place will receive a portion of the pool proportional to their cumulative trading volume with respect to other users that qualify for that prize pool. Users in 1st through 21st place are not eligible for the “All Traders” prize pool.
- For the “All Traders” prize pool, all eligible users will receive an evenly split amount of the pool among other users that qualify for this prize pool.
- For the “Daily Top Trader” prize pool, the users in first place each day of the competition at 00:00 UTC will receive a portion of the pool evenly split among all other top traders.
- Reward distribution: rewards will be distributed within two weeks after the Promotion ends.
- We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based out of a country in our prohibited countries list. For further details, please refer to our Official Rules.
- If we determine that an individual has used multiple accounts in order to win multiple prizes, we will distribute only one reward to that individual. We will distribute the more valuable of the two rewards, as determined by the USD value.
- The rules of the promotion shall be subject to Poloniex’s final interpretative decision and we reserve the right to disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Poloniex. For further details, please refer to our Official Rules.