To celebrate our recent MATIC listing, we’re kicking off our MATIC Trading Competition!
From April 10, 2020 at 21:00 UTC to April 17, 2020 at 20:59 UTC, our customers can show off their trading skills with MATIC and win. All MATIC traders who trade at least 80,000 MATIC during the competition will win from a total prize pool of 2,100,000 MATIC!
Competition Period: 10th April 2020 at 21:00 UTC to 17th April 2020 at 20:59 UTC
During this trading competition, every eligible customer will be rewarded. Customers with trading volume (as defined in the Terms and Conditions below) at or above 80,000 MATIC across all MATIC pairs will win from a total prize pool of 2,100,000 MATIC.
Prizes will be distributed within two weeks after the competition ends on April 17th.
Customers who trade at least 6,500 MATIC can track their rank throughout the competition on our MATIC Trading Competition leaderboard.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is subject to the MATIC Trading Competition Official Rules available at https://support.poloniex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360046584333 (the “Official Rules”).
- Promotion Period: 7 days - 21:00 UTC on 10th April 2020 to 20:59 UTC on 17th April 2020.
- Some users will be able to monitor their position and rank on a page hosted on the Poloniex site. The requirements to be able to receive a Trading position and ranking position are as follows:
- Users who have traded greater than or equal to 6,500 MATIC in trading volume will be ranked among other qualifying users and will be able to see their cumulative trading volume.
- To qualify for any prize pool, users must trade greater than or equal to 80,000 MATIC in trading volume during the competition period.
- While the leaderboard data is scheduled to be updated on an hourly basis, there could be latency delay.
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a user’s total buys and sells on Poloniex. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way:
- Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of all MATIC pairs) + Sum (executed sells of all MATIC pairs)
- Depositing or withdrawing via Poloniex will not be factored into the Trading Volume calculation.