JUST’s first-ever trading competition is starting in a couple of hours!
From June 18, 2020 at 21:00 UTC to June 25, 2020 at 20:59 UTC, our customers can show off their trading skills with JUST and win from a total prize pool of 2,850,000 JST!
Competition Period: 18th June 2020 at 21:00 UTC to 25th June 2020 at 20:59 UTC
Customers have 7 days, beginning on June 18th, to race to the top of our trading leaderboard by trading either of our JST markets: JST/USDT and JST/TRX.
During this competition, every JST trader with trading volume (as defined in the Terms and Conditions below) at or above 200,000 JST across all JST pairs will win from a total prize pool of 2,850,000 JST.
Prizes will be distributed within two weeks after the competition ends on June 25th.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is subject to the JUST Trading Competition Official Rules available at https://support.poloniex.com/hc/articles/360049712074 (the “Official Rules”).
- Promotion Period: 7 days - 21:00 UTC on 18th June 2020 to 20:59 UTC on 25th June 2020.
- Some users will be able to monitor their position and rank on a page hosted on the Poloniex site. The requirements to be able to receive a Trading position and ranking position are as follows:
- Users who have traded greater than or equal to 15,000 JST in trading volume will be ranked among other qualifying users and will be able to see their cumulative trading volume.
- To qualify for any prize pool, users must trade greater than or equal to 200,000 JST in trading volume during the competition period.
- While the leaderboard data is scheduled to be updated on an hourly basis, there could be latency delay.
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a user’s total buys and sells on Poloniex. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way:
- Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of all JST pairs) + Sum (executed sells of all JST pairs)
- Depositing or withdrawing via Poloniex will not be factored into the Trading Volume calculation.
- Valid JST markets that will count towards the JUST trading volume are JST/USDT and JST/TRX.
- For the “2nd - 21st Places” and “22nd-51st Places” prize pools, users that come in 2nd through 51st place will receive a portion of the pool proportional to their cumulative trading volume with respect to other users that qualify for that prize pool. Users in 1st through 51st place are not eligible for the “All Traders” prize pool.
- For the “All Traders” prize pool, all eligible users will receive an evenly split amount of the pool among other users that qualify for this prize pool.
- Reward distribution: rewards will be distributed within two weeks after the Promotion ends.
- We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based out of a country in our prohibited countries list. For further details, please refer to our Official Rules.
- If we determine that an individual has used multiple accounts in order to win multiple prizes, we will distribute only one reward to that individual. We will distribute the most valuable of the rewards, as determined by the USD value.
- The rules of the promotion shall be subject to Poloniex’s final interpretative decision and we reserve the right to disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Poloniex. For further details, please refer to our Official Rules.