To celebrate our Measurable Data Token (MDT) listing, we’re starting our Measurable Data Token Trading Competition in a couple of hours!
From June 5, 2020 at 22:00 UTC to June 15, 2020 at 21:59 UTC, our customers can show off their trading skills with Measurable Data Token and win. All MDT traders who trade at least 90,000 MDT during the competition will win from a total prize pool of 1,000,000 MDT!
Competition Period: 5th June 2020 at 22:00 UTC to 15th June 2020 at 21:59 UTC
Customers have 10 days, beginning on June 5th, to race to the top of our trading leaderboard by trading any of our new MDT markets: MDT/BTC, MDT/TRX, and MDT/USDT.
During this competition, every MDT trader with trading volume (as defined in the Terms and Conditions below) at or above 90,000 MDT across all MDT pairs will win from a total prize pool of 1,000,000 MDT.
Prizes will be distributed within two weeks after the competition ends on June 15th.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is subject to the Measurable Data Token Trading Competition Official Rules available at https://support.poloniex.com/hc/articles/360049725353 (the “Official Rules”).
- Promotion Period: 10 days - 22:00 UTC on 5th June 2020 to 21:59 UTC on 15th June 2020.
- Some users will be able to monitor their position and rank on a page hosted on the Poloniex site. The requirements to be able to receive a Trading position and ranking position are as follows:
- Users who have traded greater than or equal to 7,000 MDT in trading volume will be ranked among other qualifying users and will be able to see their cumulative trading volume.
- To qualify for any prize pool, users must trade greater than or equal to 90,000 MDT in trading volume during the competition period.
- While the leaderboard data is scheduled to be updated on an hourly basis, there could be latency delay.
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a user’s total buys and sells on Poloniex. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way:
- Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of all MDT pairs) + Sum (executed sells of all MDT pairs)
- Depositing or withdrawing via Poloniex will not be factored into the Trading Volume calculation.
- Valid MDT markets that will count towards the Measurable Data Token trading volume are MDT/BTC, MDT/USDT, and MDT/TRX.
- For the “2nd - 21st Place” prize pool, users that come in 2nd through 21st place will receive a portion of the pool proportional to their cumulative trading volume with respect to other users that qualify for that prize pool. Users in 1st through 21st place are not eligible for the “All Traders” prize pool.
- For the “All Traders” prize pool, all eligible users will receive an evenly split amount of the pool among other users that qualify for this prize pool.
- For the “Lucky Traders” prize pool, we will announce the ranks that will be our lucky traders on our Twitter within an hour of choosing the lucky trader. All lucky traders will receive an evenly split amount of the pool among other users that qualify for this prize pool.
- Reward distribution: rewards will be distributed within two weeks after the Promotion ends.
- We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based out of a country in our prohibited countries list. For further details, please refer to our Official Rules.
- If we determine that an individual has used multiple accounts in order to win multiple prizes, we will distribute only one reward to that individual. We will distribute the most valuable of the rewards, as determined by the USD value.
- The rules of the promotion shall be subject to Poloniex’s final interpretative decision and we reserve the right to disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Poloniex. For further details, please refer to our Official Rules.