Travala Trading Competition Promotion
Sponsored by Poloniex (“Sponsor”)
By participating in the Travala Trading Competition promotion (the “Promotion”) or registering for the Promotion, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. IF YOU, AS A PARTICIPANT, DO NOT ACCEPT THESE OFFICIAL RULES IN THEIR ENTIRETY, YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION. IF YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES ON BEHALF OF A BUSINESS, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT BUSINESS TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL BE TREATED AS THE AGREEMENT OF THE BUSINESS. IN THAT EVENT, “PARTICIPANT” “YOU” AND “YOUR” REFER HEREIN TO THAT BUSINESS.
We urge you to carefully read the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and all policies referenced herein or elsewhere on https://poloniex.com/leaderboard (the “Travala Trading Competition Promotion Website”), which are incorporated herein by reference and form part of these Official Rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to individuals who are age eighteen (18) years of age or older, or privately held businesses, in each case who have registered and created a valid account on Poloniex, and have been invited to participate in The Promotion, as described below in “Registration”. Awards will be granted in the name of the individual or business that entered. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and such employees’ immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the competition.
THE PROMOTION IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE OFFERED OR SOLD, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANY PERSON WHO IS A RESIDENT, ORGANIZED, OR LOCATED IN ANY COUNTRY OR TERRITORY SUBJECT TO OFAC COMPREHENSIVE SANCTIONS PROGRAMS FROM TIME TO TIME, INCLUDING CUBA, CRIMEA REGION OF UKRAINE, DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF KOREA, IRAN, SYRIA, ANY PERSON FOUND ON THE OFAC SPECIALLY DESIGNATED NATIONALS, BLOCKED PERSONS LIST, ANY OTHER CONSOLIDATED PROHIBITED PERSONS LIST AS DETERMINED BY ANY APPLICABLE GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY.
- REGISTRATION: The registration period begins on 23rd June 2020 at 21:00 / 10 P.M. UTC and ends on 30th June 2020 at 20:59 / 9:59 P.M. UTC (the “Registration Period”). To register, visit the Travala Trading Competition Promotion Website during the Registration Period. Throughout the Registration Period, each participant must have a valid account with Poloniex in which there are AVA trades that meet the minimum requirements set forth in the Travala Trading Competition Promotion Website. Representatives of Sponsor may contact any individuals or entities that have a valid Poloniex account with AVA trades. If a registrant does not respond to correspondence from Sponsor within two (2) business days of the date of such correspondence, such registration may be deemed void by Sponsor and such registrant may be deemed ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: The Promotion begins on 23rd June 2020 at 21:00 / 10 P.M. UTC and ends on 30th June 2020 at 20:59 / 9:59 P.M. UTC. In order to participate, participants must follow the directions on the Travala Trading Competition Promotion Website.
- JUDGING: All participants will be judged by Sponsor. Sponsor will select the final winners in each award category, in accordance with the criteria described for each award category on the Travala Trading Competition Promotion Website (the “Criteria”). The Criteria will be weighted by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The decisions of the judges will be final.
The winners will be notified by e-mail.
- PRIZES: Prizes will be awarded to the winners as set forth in the Travala Trading Competition Promotion Website. As set forth on the Travala Trading Competition Promotion Website, certain winners may be eligible to receive prizes in the form of AVA tokens (“Tokens”). All prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor.
The winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes, if any, that apply to prizes. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of participants. Sponsor makes no guarantee of a Token’s value in any currencies. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Within seven (7) days of notification, winners will sign and return to Sponsor any additional agreements or forms as may be required by Sponsor (e.g., W8-BEN and affidavit of eligibility). If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable forms or agreements are not timely received, are incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining participants. The prize award will be made available to each winner within two weeks after the end of the Registration Period as set forth on the Travala Trading Tournament Promotion Website.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor is not responsible for (i) your inability to participate in the Promotion for any reason; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of your account; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to waive, release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries and their directors, officers, employees, consultants, advisors, council members and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Promotion (together, the “Released Parties”), from and against, any claims, injuries (including death), loss, expenses or damages and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise in whole or in part from the acceptance, possession, use or enjoyment of a prize or parts thereof, participation in the Promotion, or in any prize-related activity, including, without limitation: any (a) condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted, (b) injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Promotion, (c) printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion, (d) electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind; and (e) any injury or damage to any person’ s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in the Promotion or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- GENERAL: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, without liability to you. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The Promotion is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Promotion, you acknowledge that you have these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Promotion. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the Republic of Seychelles, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, the Promotion or these Official Rules must be brought in courts located in the Republic of Seychelles.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, you consent to the use of your name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, participation and statements attributed to you (if true) for, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, worldwide in perpetuity, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletters, Sponsor’s website or any future Promotion website, without further notice, permission and/or compensation.
- WINNERS' LIST: The prize winners’ list will be available at https://poloniex.com/leaderboard.
- SPONSOR ADDRESS:
Polo Digital Assets, Ltd.
F20, 1st Floor, Eden Plaza
Eden Island, Republic of Seychelles