Swipe Token (SXP) is now available on Poloniex!
We're giving away 1,500 SXP to the first 100 customers who deposit at least 200 SXP into their account! Deposit SXP now for your chance to win. Prizes for our first to deposit campaign will be deposited within two weeks of the trading competition end date on July 24th.
What is Swipe?
Swipe Wallet is a digital wallet that utilizes Swipe Tokens (SXP) for all of their wallet services. Swipe Wallet users can buy and sell cryptocurrencies with fiat, purchase gift cards, and make exchanges between all of their supported assets. SXP holders receive tiered benefits based on the amount of SXP they hold on their wallet contract. The SXP protocol is built on Ethereum and destroys 80% of network and transaction fees. The remaining 20% of fees is retained by Swipe. Swipe plans to use SXP to secure the Swipe Network in the future. Deposit SXP and get ready to trade.
Market Cap: $57,502,005
Market Rank: #114
24h Trading Volume: $27,434,576
7d Low / 7d High: $0.552441 / $0.912103
All Time High: $2.14 (January 31, 2020)
All Time Low: $0.161303 (March 18, 2020)
Circulating Supply: 62,635,911 SXP
To celebrate our new listing, we’re also kicking off our Swipe Trading Competition later today!
From July 17, 2020 at 21:00 UTC to July 24, 2020 at 20:59 UTC, our customers can show off their trading skills with SXP and win. All SXP traders who trade at least 1,300 SXP during the competition will win from a total prize pool of 11,000 SXP!
Learn more about the competition on our Help Center.Once the competition starts, you’ll be able to track your rank on our Swipe Trading Competition leaderboard. All customers’ ranks and SXP trading volume will be based on the sum of all buys and sells for all SXP pairs during the competition period.