To celebrate our Standard Tokenization Protocol (STPT) listing, we’re starting our STPT Trading Competition in a couple of hours!
Competition Period: July 23, 2020 at 04:00 UTC to July 30, 2020 at 03:59 UTC
Customers have 7 days, beginning on July 23rd, to race to the top of our trading leaderboard by trading any of our new STPT markets: STPT/BTC, STPT/TRX, and STPT/USDT.
During this competition, every STPT trader with trading volume (as defined in the Terms and Conditions below) at or above 62,000 STPT across all STPT pairs will win from a total prize pool of 550,000 STPT. As a bonus, if you participate in our first STPT Trading Competition, you’ll be eligible for a special prize pool when you participate in our second STPT trading competition that will begin in August.
Prizes will be distributed within two weeks after the competition ends on July 30th.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is subject to the STPT Trading Competition Official Rules available at https://support.poloniex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052077533 (the “Official Rules”).
- Promotion Period: 7 days - 04:00 UTC on 23rd July 2020 to 03:59 UTC on 30th July 2020.
- Some users will be able to monitor their position and rank on a page hosted on the Poloniex site. The requirements to be able to receive a Trading position and ranking position are as follows:
- Users who have traded greater than or equal to 5,000 STPT in trading volume will be ranked among other qualifying users and will be able to see their cumulative trading volume.
- To qualify for any prize pool, users must trade greater than or equal to 62,000 STPT in trading volume during the competition period.
- While the leaderboard data is scheduled to be updated on an hourly basis, there could be latency delay.
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a user’s total buys and sells on Poloniex. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way:
- Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of all STPT pairs) + Sum (executed sells of all STPT pairs)
- Depositing or withdrawing via Poloniex will not be factored into the Trading Volume calculation.
- Valid STPT markets that will count towards the STPT trading volume are STPT/BTC, STPT/USDT, and STPT/TRX.
- For the “1st - 5th Places,” “6th - 20th Places,” and “21st - 60th Places” prize pools, users that come in 1st through 60th place will receive a portion of the pool proportional to their cumulative trading volume with respect to other users that qualify for that prize pool. Users in 1st through 60th place are not eligible for the “All Traders” prize pool.
- For the “All Traders” prize pool, all eligible users will receive an evenly split amount of the pool among other users that qualify for this prize pool.
- Reward distribution: rewards will be distributed within two weeks after the Promotion ends.
- We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based out of a country in our prohibited countries list. For further details, please refer to our Official Rules.
- If we determine that an individual has used multiple accounts in order to win multiple prizes, we will distribute only one reward to that individual. We will distribute the most valuable of the rewards, as determined by the USD value.
- The rules of the promotion shall be subject to Poloniex’s final interpretative decision and we reserve the right to disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Poloniex. For further details, please refer to our Official Rules.