Competition Period: 17th July 2020 at 21:00 UTC to 24th July 2020 at 20:59 UTC
Customers have 7 days, beginning on July 17th, to race to the top of our trading leaderboard by trading any of our new SXP markets: SXP/BTC, SXP/TRX, and SXP/USDT.
During this competition, every SXP trader with trading volume (as defined in the Terms and Conditions below) at or above 1,300 SXP across all SXP pairs will win from a total prize pool of 11,000 SXP.
Prizes will be distributed within two weeks after the competition ends on July 24th.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is subject to the Swipe Trading Competition Official Rules available at https://support.poloniex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051919253 (the “Official Rules”).
- Promotion Period: 7 days - 21:00 UTC on 17th July 2020 to 20:59 UTC on 24th July 2020.
- Some users will be able to monitor their position and rank on a page hosted on the Poloniex site. The requirements to be able to receive a Trading position and ranking position are as follows:
- Users who have traded greater than or equal to 100 SXP in trading volume will be ranked among other qualifying users and will be able to see their cumulative trading volume.
- To qualify for any prize pool, users must trade greater than or equal to 1,300 SXP in trading volume during the competition period.
- While the leaderboard data is scheduled to be updated on an hourly basis, there could be latency delay.
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a user’s total buys and sells on Poloniex. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way:
- Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of all SXP pairs) + Sum (executed sells of all SXP pairs)
- Depositing or withdrawing via Poloniex will not be factored into the Trading Volume calculation.
- Valid SXP markets that will count towards the SXP trading volume are SXP/BTC, SXP/USDT, and SXP/TRX.
- For the “1st - 10th Places,” “11th - 30th Places,” and “31st - 60th Places” prize pools, users that come in 1st through 60th place will receive a portion of the pool proportional to their cumulative trading volume with respect to other users that qualify for that prize pool. Users in 1st through 60th place are not eligible for the “All Traders” prize pool.
- For the “All Traders” prize pool, all eligible users will receive an evenly split amount of the pool among other users that qualify for this prize pool.
- Reward distribution: rewards will be distributed within two weeks after the Promotion ends.
- We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based out of a country in our prohibited countries list. For further details, please refer to our Official Rules.
- If we determine that an individual has used multiple accounts in order to win multiple prizes, we will distribute only one reward to that individual. We will distribute the most valuable of the rewards, as determined by the USD value.
- The rules of the promotion shall be subject to Poloniex’s final interpretative decision and we reserve the right to disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Poloniex. For further details, please refer to our Official Rules.