We’re holding a 7 day Blocery Trading Competition to celebrate our recent Blocery (BLY) listing.
Competition Period: August 20, 2020 at 03:00 UTC to August 27, 2020 at 02:59 UTC
Customers have 7 days, beginning on August 20th, to race to the top of our trading leaderboard by trading our new BLY market: BLY/USDT.
During this competition, every BLY trader with trading volume (as defined in the Terms and Conditions below) at or above 25,000 BLY across all BLY pairs will win from a total prize pool of 250,000 BLY.
Prizes will be distributed within two weeks after the competition ends on August 27th.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is subject to the Blocery Trading Competition Official Rules available at https://support.poloniex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052445114 (the “Official Rules”).
- Promotion Period: 7 days - 03:00 UTC on 20th August 2020 to 02:59 UTC on 27th August 2020.
- Some users will be able to monitor their position and rank on a page hosted on the Poloniex site. The requirements to be able to receive a Trading position and ranking position are as follows:
- Users who have traded greater than or equal to 2,000 BLY in trading volume will be ranked among other qualifying users and will be able to see their cumulative trading volume.
- To qualify for any prize pool, users must trade greater than or equal to 25,000 BLY in trading volume during the competition period.
- While the leaderboard data is scheduled to be updated on an hourly basis, there could be latency delay.
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a user’s total buys and sells on Poloniex. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way:
- Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of all BLY pairs) + Sum (executed sells of all BLY pairs)
- Depositing or withdrawing via Poloniex will not be factored into the Trading Volume calculation.
- The valid BLY market that will count towards the BLY trading volume is BLY/USDT.
- For the “1st - 10th Places,” “11th - 20th Places,” “21st - 30th Places,” and “31st - 40th Places” prize pools, users that come in 1st through 40th place will receive a portion of the pool based on their rank as outlined below:
- The prize pools will be distributed to users based on their rank within their pool. 1st place in the pool will receive 12% of the pool, 2nd place will receive 11%, 3rd and 4th places will receive 10%, 5th and 6th places will receive 9.75%, 7th and 8th places will receive 9.5%, and 9th and 10th places will receive 9.25%.
- Users in 1st through 40th places are not eligible for the “All Traders” prize pool.
- For the “All Traders” prize pool, all eligible users will receive an evenly split amount of the pool among other users that qualify for this prize pool.
- Reward distribution: rewards will be distributed within two weeks after the Promotion ends.
- We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based out of a country in our prohibited countries list. For further details, please refer to our Official Rules.
- If we determine that an individual has used multiple accounts in order to win multiple prizes, we will distribute only one reward to that individual. We will distribute the most valuable of the rewards, as determined by the USD value.
- The rules of the promotion shall be subject to Poloniex’s final interpretative decision and we reserve the right to disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Poloniex. For further details, please refer to our Official Rules.