We’re holding a 7 day SENSO Trading Competition to celebrate our recent SENSO (SENSO) listing.
Competition Period: November 17, 2020 at 20:00 UTC to November 24, 2020 at 19:59 UTC
During this competition, every SENSO trader with trading volume (as defined in the Terms and Conditions below) at or above 5,000 SENSO across all SENSO pairs will win from a total prize pool of 20,000 USDT.
Prizes will be distributed within two weeks after the competition ends on November 24th.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is subject to the SENSO Trading Competition Official Rules available at https://support.poloniex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360057340374 (the “Official Rules”).
- Promotion Period: 7 days - 20:00 UTC on 17th November 2020 to 19:59 UTC on 24th November 2020.
- Some users will be able to monitor their position and rank on a page hosted on the Poloniex site. The requirements to be able to receive a Trading position and ranking position are as follows:
- Users who have traded greater than or equal to 300 SENSO in trading volume will be ranked among other qualifying users and will be able to see their cumulative trading volume.
- To qualify for any prize pool, users must trade greater than or equal to 5,000 SENSO in trading volume during the competition period.
- While the leaderboard data is scheduled to be updated on an hourly basis, there could be latency delay.
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a user’s total buys and sells on Poloniex. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way:
- Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of all SENSO pairs) + Sum (executed sells of all SENSO pairs)
- Depositing or withdrawing via Poloniex will not be factored into the Trading Volume calculation.
- Valid SENSO markets that will count towards the SENSO trading volume are SENSO/USDT and SENSO/BTC.
- For the “1st - 10th Places,” “11th - 20th Places,” “21st - 30th Places,” and “31st - 40th Places” prize pools, users that come in 1st through 40th place will receive a portion of the pool based on their rank as outlined below:
- The prize pools will be distributed to users based on their rank within their pool. 1st place in the pool will receive 12% of the pool, 2nd place will receive 11%, 3rd and 4th places will receive 10%, 5th and 6th places will receive 9.75%, 7th and 8th places will receive 9.5%, and 9th and 10th places will receive 9.25%.
- Users in 1st through 40th places are not eligible for the “All Traders” prize pool.
- For the “All Traders” prize pool, all eligible users will receive an evenly split amount of the pool among other users that qualify for this prize pool.
- Reward distribution: rewards will be distributed within two weeks after the Promotion ends.
- We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based out of a country in our prohibited countries list. For further details, please refer to our Official Rules.
- If we determine that an individual has used multiple accounts in order to win multiple prizes, we will distribute only one reward to that individual. We will distribute the most valuable of the rewards, as determined by the USD value.
- The rules of the promotion shall be subject to Poloniex’s final interpretative decision and we reserve the right to disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Poloniex. For further details, please refer to our Official Rules.