We will be conducting a short maintenance period on November 15, 2020 beginning at 09:30 UTC as we prepare for the Bitcoin Cash fork. We expect the maintenance to last for about two hours.
Prior to maintenance, we will perform the following to prepare to support the fork:
- At 09:00 UTC:
- Remove the ability to split BCHABC for BCHA and BCHN and vice versa
- At 09:15 UTC:
- Disable trading in BCHABC, BCHA, and BCHN markets
- Disable BCHABC, BCHA, and BCHN wallets
- Cancel BCHABC, BCHA, and BCHN open orders and trigger orders
During maintenance, the site will be offline and all trading will be suspended. Customers do not need to do anything at this time but here is some important information to keep in mind:
- The Poloniex website and mobile apps will be inaccessible throughout maintenance. We provide updates throughout our maintenance on our Support Twitter.
- Spot, margin, and futures trading will be fully disabled through both the UI and APIs.
Once maintenance has been completed, markets will be in post-only mode for a short time before we reopen full trading. Bitcoin Cash markets may remain in post-only mode for a longer period of time than our other markets. During post-only mode, you can cancel open orders and create new orders but no orders will be filled. Futures trading will open in cancel-only mode before we reopen full trading. During cancel-only mode, you can cancel open orders but cannot create new orders and no orders will be filled. Bitcoin Cash wallets will remain disabled until the network stabilizes.