We want to support our traders on the futures market who have a high trading volume. We’re giving away 10,000 TUSD in prizes for top 50 traders with the highest trading volume on Poloniex Futures. To participate in the reward program traders need to have a total trading volume of at least 10,000 USDT on the futures market during the 10 days of the campaign.
Top 5 traders from 50 eligible participants with the highest trading volume will be rewarded with 600 TUSD each. It is a great motivation to trade more on Poloniex Futures.
The reward campaign is launched exclusively for users from CIS countries, Ukraine, and Georgia. Trading volume is calculated as the total trading volume of all your buys and sales across all Poloniex Futures contracts in USDT.
Campaign Period: February 10, at 21:00 UTC to February 20, at 20:59 UTC
How to participate in Futures Trading Volume Reward for new users?
- If you don’t yet have a Poloniex account, sign up here
- Deposit and transfer assets to your Poloniex Futures wallet
- Start trading any futures contract and trade at least 10,000 USDT during the campaign
- Keep trading more during the campaign period
1st - 5th place
share 3,000 TUSD
6th - 20th place
share 5,000 TUSD
21st - 50th place
share 2,000 TUSD
How to fund your account?
Poloniex provides 2 different ways to fund an account.
- Deposit 50+ cryptocurrencies
- Buy cryptocurrency with with credit card, debit card, using Simplex
How to calculate Futures Trading Volume?
Below are some examples below of how to reach 10,000 USDT trading volume on Poloniex Futures.
- Case A: A trader buys with 25x leverage XMR perpetual contracts worth 10,000 USDT.
- Case B: Another trader sells with 25x leverage ETH perpetual contracts worth 5,000 USDT and buys BCH perpetual contracts worth 5,000 USDT.
- Case C: The third one buys TRX perpetual contracts worth 5,000 USDT and after TRX price’s movement in his favor, the trader sells all these contracts worth more than 5,000 USDT.
- Case D: The fourth trader made 10 trades with 20x leverage worth 1,000 USDT using 50 USDT as margin for opening a futures position during the campaign period.
Terms & Conditions
- The Futures Volume Reward campaign is organized by Poloniex only for users from CIS countries, Ukraine, and Georgia. CIS countries include Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, and Armenia. Customers from Belarus are not eligible for this Promotion.
- Period of campaign: 10 days - 00:00 (Moscow time zone) on X th February 2021 to 23:59 (Moscow time zone) to X th February 2021.
- To qualify for ranking and prize pool, users must set up or have their Poloniex Futures account and have a cumulative trading volume of at least 10,000 USDT in our Futures contract over the campaign period. “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of all buys and sells users execute when trading on Poloniex Futures. Volume of all trading pairs will be calculated in USDT;
- Trading volume for a given trade is calculated using the size of the order multiplied by the price at which the order executed. Cumulative trading volume is calculated using the SUM of a user’s trading volume during the campaign period.
- Deposits and withdrawals will not be taken into account when calculating Trading Volume.
- Users who are eligible for the same prize pool according to their ranks in the leaderboard will get an equal share of that pool.
- The total prize pool for this Campaign for all eligible Participants is 10,000 USDT.
- For the “1st - 5th Places,” “6th - 20th Places,” “21st - 50th Places,” prize pools, users who come in 1st through 50th place will receive a portion of the pool proportional to their cumulative trading volume with respect to other users that qualify for that prize pool.
- Reward distribution: rewards will be distributed to the eligible Participants’ Poloniex account within two weeks after the Campaign ends.