Poloniex is launching a "Participate in Futures Trading Challenge and Win from 6,000 USDT" campaign to give back to our customers. All eligible users can share a prize pool of up to 6,000 USDT!
Campaign Period: 7 days, July 15, 2021 at 13:00 - July 22, 2021 at 12:59 (UTC)
During the campaign, users whose futures trading volume reaches 1,500 USDT (in any market) on a single day will be deemed as having an effective trading day. The more effective trading days you have, the more you will be rewarded! The total prize pool is 6,000 USDT.
- During the campaign, users whose futures trading volume reaches 1,500 USDT on a single day will be deemed as having an effective trading day. Users share the corresponding prize pool based on the number of effective trading days they have. The longer they trade, the more they are rewarded. Each user can win up to 200 USDT.
Futures trading volume = Futures buys + Futures sells. Trading volume will be calculated in USDT;
Daily trading volume accrues from 13:00 p.m. to 12:59 p.m. the next day (UTC)
For example: During the campaign, User A has six effective trading days, while a total of 100 users are eligible for the "6-7 days" prize pool. Then the reward for User A is 3000/100=30 USDT.
- This campaign is open to all Poloniex users excluding market makers;
- All rewards will be distributed to your futures account within 10 working days after the campaign ends;
- We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed or based in a prohibited country. The list of prohibited countries is as follows: Antigua and Barbuda, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burundi, Burma, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Crimea and Sevastopol, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ecuador, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Morocco, Magnitsky, Liberia, North Korea, Nepal, Seychelles, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela and Zimbabwe;
- The rules of the promotion shall be subject to Poloniex’s interpretations and decisions, which shall be final. We reserve the right to disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Poloniex.
Risk warning: Futures contract is an innovative financial product that involves high risk and requires extensive knowledge. Please take caution when making trading decisions.Thank you for supporting Poloniex!
July 15, 2021