The Ethereum London network upgrade and fork is scheduled to take place when the Ethereum block height reaches 12,965,000. This has been predicted to occur on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 12:30 PM UTC.
Here’s what you need to know:
- This upgrade requires no action from our users.
- The Ethereum (ETH) hard fork will occur when the Ethereum block height reaches 12,965,000. The predicted time this upgrade occurs is to be used as a reference and is subject to change.
- The trading of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the upgrade, but wallets (ETH and ERC20) will be disabled around the fork.
- If the chain split results in a new token, we will be crediting users the new token based on a balance snapshot at block 12,965,000.
- Futures trading will remain unchanged.
- There should be no downtime for this upgrade; however, we will keep you updated via our Support Twitter account if this changes.
August 3, 2021