We are launching this "Hold DFA to Enjoy a Seven-Day Yield of 266% & Trade to Share 1,700 DFA!" campaign to celebrate the listing of Define (DFA) on Poloniex and give back to our new and existing users. Join and grab a share now!
Campaign period: 7 days, September 2, at 07:00 - September 9, 2021 at 06:59 (UTC)
[Hold DFA to enjoy a seven-day yield of 266%]
During the campaign, users can enjoy an APY of 266% on their DFA balances on Poloniex upon snapshot. The longer you hold, the higher yield you will get. The prize pool totals 1,700 DFA.
[Trade for mega rewards]
During the campaign, users who trade 200 USDT or more in DFA will be eligible to win from 1,700 DFA in proportion to their trading volume. Each user can win up to 30 DFA.
Rules and Terms:
- Campaign period: 7 days, September 2, at 7:00 - September 9, 2021 at 6:59 (UTC)
- During the campaign, users with a balance of 50 DFA or more are eligible for [Hold DFA to Enjoy a Seven-Day Yield of 266%]. Each user can win up to 30 DFA.
- Users may join the campaign on any given day, and Poloniex will take four snapshots of DFA balances at around 02:00, 08:00, 14:00, and 20:00 each day. Please make sure you have sufficient DFA in your wallet during this time. DFA in pending orders, pending deposits, and pending withdrawals will not count towards your balance.
- Calculation: A user's reward = The user's total DFA holdings *266%* Number of snapshots of the user with a DFA balance/365/4
For example, User A has 500 DFA in their balance after depositing/trading on the second day of the campaign and holds it until the campaign ends. Therefore, User A has 6 days of snapshots (6*4=24 snapshots in total), which translates into a prize of 500*266%*24/365/4 = 21.8 DFA.
- Rewards are calculated based on the APY of the stage and start to accrue when the first snapshot of the account's balance is taken. The total prize pool for this campaign is 1,700 DFA. At the end of the campaign, if we determine that the total prize pool is not enough to offer an APY as specified, we will distribute the prize to users in proportion to their balance and days of participation.
- During the campaign, users who trade 200 USDT or more in DFA will be eligible to win from 1,700 DFA in proportion to their trading volume. Each user can win up to 30 DFA.
- The eligible trading pair of this campaign is DFA/USDT. DFA trading volume will be calculated according to the following formula: Trading volume = Sum (executed buys of the DFA trading pair) + Sum (executed sells of the DFA trading pair).
- Deposits or withdrawals will not count towards the Trading Volume.
- The Trading Volume will be calculated in USDT.
- Reward calculation: individual user's rewards =1,700 DFA * the user's DFA trading volume / the total DFA trading volume of all eligible users.
For example, User A has a trading volume of 3,000 USDT during the campaign, while the total trading volume of all eligible users is 200,000 USDT. In this case, User A's reward = 1,700 DFA * 3,000/200,000 = 25.5 DFA.
- Poloniex Plus Silver or higher-level members are not eligible for [Trade for mega rewards]
- Reward distribution: All rewards will be distributed in ten business days after the campaign ends. You can login to your account and check the rewards in Activity-Wallet.
- If we determine that a user is using multiple accounts in an attempt to win prizes repeatedly, we will disqualify that user from this campaign.
- We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based in a prohibited country. Prohibited locations include: American Samoa, Cuba, Guam, Iran (the Islamic Republic of), Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Seychelles, Syrian Arab Republic, United States minor outlying islands, the United States, and Virgin Islands (U.S.).
- The rules of the promotion shall be subject to Poloniex’s interpretations and decisions, which shall be final. We reserve the right to disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Poloniex.
September 2, 2021