Spot and Margin Referral Program Overview
At Poloniex, we’re lucky to have a passionate community of customers, traders, and crypto fans. For a long time, our users have been extending the influence of our platform by either becoming a Poloneer or promoting Poloniex in other communities. Now it is time for us to give back to our users.
We’re excited to announce that our referral program is live! Starting from today, all eligible existing customers can invite their friends to Poloniex and earn from their trading fees. As an inviter, you can earn 20% of the net trading fees paid by the friends you have invited, and your friends (referrals) will get 10% of their net trading fees as a rebate. Earn for yourself, rewards for your friends, it’s a win-win.
Earning with Poloniex is simple:
- Get your code. All existing Poloniex customers can access their referral code from within their account settings. Login to your Poloniex account to find your referral code.
- Invite your friends. Share your referral code with your friends, family, and on your social networks. Every person who signs up using your code will be another person you can earn from.
- Start your earning. Welcome your referrals with a 10% trading fee rebate and when they trade on Poloniex, you’ll earn 20% of the trading fees they pay.
- Expand your network. The more you share, the more you earn. Keep sharing your referral code with your network to keep the earnings coming.
Spot and Margin Referral Program Terms & Conditions
- Rewards will be distributed to inviters and referrals in USDT. If an inviter’s or referral’s total daily rewards are less than 0.00000001 USDT, rewards will not be paid out.
- Inviters will earn 20% of the net trading fees paid by the friends they have invited, and referrals will get 10% of their own trading fees as a rebate.
- The spot and margin trading rewards are calculated based on the net trading fees paid by the referrals for their spot and margin trading. Referrals will have their trading fees accounted each time they complete an eligible transaction* and the total daily net trading fees will determine the amount of daily rewards for both the inviters and the referrals. For more details on how rewards are calculated, please visit our Help Center article.
- The trading rebates for referrals are valid for 60 days since they sign up for Poloniex, whereas there is no expiration date for the inviters' rewards. However, inviters' rewards will be invalid once their referrals become VIPs.
- Anyone can participate in the referral program. There is no limit to the number of users each account can invite. A referral can only be connected to one inviter. An inviter’s referral code must be entered when the referral creates a Poloniex account. If the referral does not enter a code at sign up, they will not be connected to the inviter and neither the inviter or referral will earn rewards.
- We are unable to accept referrals from and cannot pay out rewards to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based out of a country in our prohibited countries list. For further details, please refer to our User Agreement.
- Poloniex reserves the right of final interpretation and revision of this program. If necessary, Poloniex has the right to modify the program details at its own discretion without prior notice to you. In case of a modification, updates will be immediately announced on Poloniex's official website. Please check the latest information on our website. By continuing to participate in the program after the announcement of the above changes, you are deemed to have agreed to and accepted Poloniex's changes to the program details. If you do not agree to the changes to the details of this program, you should immediately withdraw from this program.
- Poloniex reserves the right to disqualify any users who are known or suspected to have cheated or violated the rules, in which cases all undistributed rewards will be cleared immediately. Participants shall not engage in illegal activities in the name of Poloniex, and those who violate Poloniex's rules and regulations will be held accountable.
*KISHU is excluded from referral calculations
September 9, 2021