To celebrate the listing of Meshswap Protocol(MESH) on Poloniex and to give back to all Poloniex users, we are launching the "20,000 USDT Giveaway to Celebrate the Listing of Meshswap Protocol(MESH)" campaign. Come and take home a piece of 20,000 USDT!
Campaign period: 7 days, May 24, 2022 at 06:00 - May 31, 2022 at 05:59 (UTC)
[Trade to Win from 16,000 USDT]
During the campaign, users who trade 500 USDT or more in MESH can share the 16,000 USDT prize pool in proportion to their cumulative trading volume. Details are as follows:
[Sign up to Win from 3,000 USDT]
During the campaign, users who complete the registration and trade 800 USDT or more in MESH can receive an airdrop of 5 USDT from the 3,000 USDT prize pool on a first-come-first-serve basis.
[Join in Community Interaction to Win from an Extra 1,000 USDT]
During the campaign, users who fulfill the following tasks can receive an equal share of 1,000 USDT.
- Follow Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex on Twitter
- Interact with us on Twitter as instructed
- Join our official Telegram channel https://t.me/poloniexenglish
- Trade any amount in MESH during the campaign.
Rules and Terms:
- Campaign period: 7 days, May 24, 2022 at 06:00 - May 31, 2022 at 05:59 (UTC)
- The eligible trading pair in this campaign is MESH/USDT.
- We calculate the cumulative trading volume of MESH in the following way: Trading volume = Sum (executed buys of the MESH trading pair) + Sum (executed sells of the MESH trading pair).
- Deposits or withdrawals will not count towards the trading volume.
- Market makers, Poloniex Plus Silver, or higher-level members are not eligible for the [Trade to Win from 16,000 USDT] promotion.
- Reward distribution: All rewards will be distributed in ten working days after the campaign ends. You can log in to your account and view the rewards in Activity > Wallet.
- If we determine that a user is using multiple accounts in an attempt to win prizes repeatedly, we will disqualify that user from this campaign.
- We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based in a prohibited country. Prohibited locations include: American Samoa, Cuba, Guam, Iran (the Islamic Republic of), Democratic People's Republic of Korea, the Chinese Mainland, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Seychelles, Syrian Arab Republic, United States minor outlying islands, the United States, and Virgin Islands (U.S.).
- The rules of the promotion shall be subject to Poloniex’s interpretations and decisions, which shall be final. We reserve the right to disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Poloniex.
May 23, 2022