The Poloniex Referral Carnival is a series of promotions designed to give back to all Poloniex users. The phase I of the carnival has concluded with success, and in response to all our users' support and enthusiasm, we are now launching phase II of the Poloniex Referral Carnival. Below are the details.
Bonus 1: Invite Friends to Share 20 USDD
During the promotion, for each invitee referred to Poloniex who has completed KYC verification and deposited $50 or more, both the inviter and invitee can receive 10 USDD as a reward. Click here to sign up for the promotion as an inviter.
To receive the reward, the inviter needs to complete the following tasks:
- Click this link to sign up for the promotion
- Invite friends to create an account on Poloniex
- The invitees should complete KYC verification
- The invitees should deposit $50 or more on Poloniex
Bonus 2: Unlock a Commission of up to 50%
During the promotion, the inviters will be ranked by the number of qualified users they invite. The top 10 inviters will enjoy a commission of 50% for three months, and inviters ranked from 11th to 20th will receive a commission of 30% for three months.
Q1: Can I still participate in the promotion if I didn't sign up via the link?
A: Sorry, you can only participate by signing up via the link, which only requires your Poloniex account information.
Q2: Does my invitee have to deposit at least 50 USDT to claim the reward?
A: Your invitee can deposit any currency, as long as the tokens deposited are worth 50 USDT or more. For example, if your invitee deposits 1 Token A, and each Token A equals 50 USDT at the time of the deposit, then your invitee is deemed to have met the deposit requirement.
Q3: What is USDD?
A: USDD is a cryptocurrency issued by the TRON DAO Reserve with a highly stable price and diverse use cases. It is over-collateralized by multiple major cryptocurrencies, which ensures its stability and security and endorses its value as a settlement currency.
Q4: User A invited User B to sign up for the promotion, User B invited User C, and both User B and User C completed KYC verification and met the deposit requirement. In this scenario, how much will User B and User C be rewarded, respectively? Is User B required to sign up for the promotion?
A: In this scenario, User A will be rewarded with 10 USDD as an inviter, User B 10 USDD as an invitee and 10 USDD as an inviter, and User C 10 USDD as an invitee. User B is required to sign up for the promotion.
Q5: If I invite 100 or more friends to sign up, complete KYC, and deposit at least $50 worth of tokens, will I be rewarded with 1,000 USDD?
A: The slots for this promotion are limited: rewards will be given out to the top 400 qualified inviters and invitees on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Rules and Terms:
- Promotion period: 16 days, July 15, 2022 at 00:00—July 30, 2022 at 23:59 (UTC)
- Slots for rewards are limited: rewards will be given out to the top 400 qualified inviters and invitees on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Qualified invitees refer to new users who complete KYC verification and deposit $50 or more on Poloniex.
- Reward distribution: All rewards will be distributed in ten working days after the promotion ends. You can log in to your account and view the rewards in Activity > Wallet.
- If you are interested in a higher commission, join Poloniex Space Travellers Program to win a commission of up to 60%.
- We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based in a prohibited country. Users in the following countries/regions will not be eligible for this promotion: American Samoa, Cuba, Guam, the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Chinese mainland, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Seychelles, the Syrian Arab Republic, the United States Minor Outlying Islands, the United States, and the United States Virgin Islands.
- The rules of the event shall be subject to Poloniex’s interpretations and decisions, which shall be final. We reserve the right to disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Poloniex.
July 14, 2022