As part of the Poloniex team’s continuous efforts to improve the performance of the exchange and to better serve our customers. We delist assets as part of our mission to provide customers with access to the most innovative projects that fuel the industry and to ensure the assets meet the high standards of our customers.
From time to time we may delist an asset if the project no longer satisfies certain important criteria that we look for in our listed assets. These criteria are outlined in our Delisting Policy. Based on our most recent review, we have decided to move forward with delisting the following assets from Poloniex:
- Tendies: (TEND)
- MCDex: (MCB)
- tBridge Token: (TAI)
- Pearl Finance: (PEARL)
- Akropolis Delphi: (ADEL)
- 88mph: (MPH)
- Hegic: (HEGIC)
- Basis Cash :(BAC)
- Poolin pBTC35A: (PBTC35A)
- Furucombo: (COMBO)
- Ampleforth Governance Token: (FORTH)
- WHALE: (WHALE)
- LUSD Stablecoin: (LUSD)
- AUTOv2: (AUTO)
- Nerve: (NRV)
- Baby Doge Coin: (BABYDOGE)
- DeFine Art: (DFA)
- Hashmasks: (MASK)
- Autoglyphs: (GLYPH)
- Deposits of all currencies will be halted from July 26, 17:00 UTC. Any deposits made after this time will not be credited to your account.
- Trading for all currencies mentioned will be halted from August 8, 17:00 UTC.
- Withdrawals for all currencies are currently enabled and will be disabled on November 25, 2022 at 17:00 UTC.
- To withdraw your assets, visit your Poloniex wallet, select the asset you want to withdraw, and provide a crypto address associated with the coin you are attempting to withdraw. You must have a balance greater than the minimum network fee of this asset to withdraw. You can find the latest withdrawal fees in your Poloniex Wallet.
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- Deposits of these tokens after July 26, 2022 17:00 (UTC) will not be credited to your account.
- Withdrawals of these coins and tokens from Poloniex will continue to be supported until November 25, 2022 at 17:00 UTC.
Thanks for your support!
July 25, 2022