Poloniex will launch a new trading system on August 1, 2022 to overhaul the legacy system, giving users a new trading platform with higher speed, stability and usability. It optimizes the overall user experience with better functionality and visualization to provide everyone a clearer, more intuitive, and friendlier trading experience.
We will be migrating the Poloniex legacy system over to the new trading system and on July 31, 2022 22:00 (UTC) deposit and withdrawal will be disabled. At August 1, 2022 00:00 (UTC) the main website will go into maintenance mode; taking about 10 hours. As each market is migrated, all trigger orders in that market will be canceled and trading in that market will be temporarily disabled. Once the migration has been completed, the market will come into post-only mode before we enable full trading again. Deposits and withdrawals will be enabled a few hours after that.
Please take note:
- Spot Market - Deposit, Trade, Withdrawal and Transfer will be disabled
- Futures Market - Order placement, Order cancellation, and Margin call will not be available
- Poloniex main website will be in Maintenance Mode
- Poloniex advises customers close open orders in advance of the Maintenance Mode
- July 31, 2022 22:00 (UTC) Disabled deposit and withdrawal
- August 1, 2022 00:00 (UTC) Website will be in maintenance mode, estimated around 10 hours
We appreciate your patience as we work through these improvements for an overall better user experience! API users, for more information about the New Trading System, please view the Primer here.
Thanks for your continued support of Poloniex!
July 28, 2022