Poloniex officially launched its new trading system on August 1, 2022, which offers a faster, more stable, and smoother experience. All users are welcome to give it a try.
Highlights of Poloniex's new trading system:
- The new matching engine ensures superior performance.
- Matching speed has been increased by more than 30x, the TPS has been increased by more than 10x, and latency has been reduced by 5x; users no longer need to wait for the order book to be refreshed when switching trading pairs, so that they can respond to market trends faster and make better trades.
- In addition, the new API endpoints provide more comprehensive features and lower latency, making it friendlier for institutional traders and will improve the overall liquidity.
* TPS: TPS stands for transactions per second. It refers to the number of user requests that a system can respond to and process in one second.
- The microservices architecture now has a higher disaster tolerance, ensuring normal functionality even in the event of a partial module outage.
- The system adopts the clustered deployment and supports service auto scaling, so it can scale swiftly without altering code, thus significantly improving its capacity to handle traffic spikes. Most importantly, no downtime is required during upgrades, so trading will not be affected.
- As Poloniex grows, the stability of our service and our users' trading experience will not be compromised in the face of traffic spikes and surges in transaction volumes.
- Market order and Stop-market order have been introduced to meet more users’ needs in real-time trading. This allows for spot trading of BTC, ETH, TRX, and any of the cryptocurrencies on Poloniex.
- The candlestick chart has also been fully optimized. On the new candlestick chart, the time intervals are added up to 14 from 6 to meet amateur and professional traders’ needs.
- Furthermore, unregistered users are given more permissions and can also add tokens to their “Favorites” list.
- Meanwhile, more functions such as Global Search have been introduced, and the UI and UX are fully upgraded to provide a clearer, more intuitive, and more user-friendly experience.
August 1, 2022